SAVE YOU TONIGHT

[ONE WEEK LATER]

"Come on, darling, we need to go!" Harry called. I looked at my reflection again and smiled.

It was my albums release day. I had made it, I finished it, I was proud of it.

"Let's go, princess!" Zayn called.

My eyes searched my reflection. I was dressed in a very pretty, very bold red dress. Cassie has picked it out as soon as she realized I would need a dress for my album release party, which was what I was supposed to be going to.

A picture of Cassie and I was stuck in the wood of the mirror. I pulled it from it's place and smiled sadly.

God, I missed Cassie.

I put the photo back in its spot and studied my own reflection closer

My black eye was fading and easily covered by make-up. Donte had actually been rather... nice, the last week. Of course, nice only meant he wasn't leaving bruises where people could see them.

Today was my day.

"Love, lets go," Louis said. I turned around to face him. Louis looked me up and down and immediately gave me a giant smile. "You look... wow," he said.

I blushed and looked down. Louis came closer to me and tipped my head up. We were impossibly close, his face right in front of mine.

"Let's go, peaches!" Liam yelled. "You can't be late to your own party!"

"Don't smile at the floor, you're too beautiful to be so shy," Louis said gently. "Come on, lets get you to your party, hm?" He put his hand on the small of my back and nudged me out of my bedroom.

I was slid down the banister before Louis got the chance to tell me not to. I landed on my feet at the bottom and smiled at the boys.

"Wow," Liam said, giving me a once over. "You look..."

"Wow," Zayn finished for him. I smiled and laughed, shaking my head slightly. "I'm serious, you look stunning!"

"You look amazing, Mick. We need to go though, we can discuss how pretty she is in the car," Niall said, pulling the door open. The six of us walked out.

My red dress stood out against their black and white tuxedos. The red bow ties they chose, however, really brought the whole look together.

"I still don't understand why we even have to go," I said, "I didn't ask for the label to throw a party."

"It's your debut album, of course SYCO threw a party," Liam said, "but look, if you really hate it, we can leave early. Deal?"

"Deal," I laughed. Liam and I latched pinky's to seal our promise.

"It won't be that bad," Niall said.

"I don't know any of the people who are gonna be there! You guys know all of these celebrities and artists and stuff but I don't," I laughed loudly.