TELL ME A LIE

The damage control message did come. When our phones dinged, the six of us were in the kitchen eating leftover Chinese takeout from earlier in the day.

The message we got was remarkably simple. "DC, picture and caption, twitter. This pose."

I looked between the picture and Harry

I looked between the picture and Harry. I didn't want him to hold me like that, but we had to. If we didn't, management would throw something even worse at us.

"Is this something you're comfortable with?" Harry checked.

"It's whatever," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Is it whatever?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, but we need to post it before management gets even more mad, come on," I mumbled. I grabbed Harry's hand and led him to my room. "Let me put jeans on."

I slipped into my closet and wiggled into a pair of skinny jeans.

I walked out of my closet and pulled Harry into my bathroom, which was cleaner than his. Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn trailed behind us and watched carefully.

I hopped up onto the sink. Harry's hands settled on my waist awkwardly.

"Do we have to do the belt loop thing?" I asked.

"We probably should," Harry mumbled. "Do you not want to?"

"No, no it's fine," I said quickly. "If the picture isn't right they'll be mad. Come on," I said softly, nodding my head for Harry to come closer.

Harry stood in front of me and very gently nudged my knees apart so he could stand between them. I took a deep breath. It's only Harry. You know Harry, you trust Harry, you love Harry. He's not going to hurt you.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my forehead into his collarbone.

"Hold on," Louis said. He moved my hair around a bit and gave my hand an encouraging squeeze.

Harry put one hand on my lower back and hooked his finger though my belt loop. He got ready to take the picture. "Good?" he checked, tapping my back.

"Yeah," I mumbled. He took a few pictures and then pulled away. He did, however, turn his phone towards me and ask me to pick a picture. "You're posting?"

"I'm posting," Harry said. I picked one and he turned his phone back to himself so he could type out a caption. He turned it to me one final time to make sure I was okay with it.