Chapter 1

A/N: This is my first Marvel fanfic story, so I hope you enjoy reading it.

Tony's POV

Siberia. Cold, dark, lonely. Left here in a powered-down suit. Left here by St—Rogers. Rogers, choosing my parents' murderer over his friend. Well, I guess we weren't really friends anyways.

Rogers and I never got along. Not even after the Battle of New York. He always thought he knew me so well. Didn't even try to get to know me, but why would he? I wasn't even an actual avenger. Iron-Man: yes, Tony Stark: not recommended. No matter what I did. No matter how many times I risked my life to save them, to protect Earth, I was still a consultant in their eyes. If Rogers was anything like the friend he claimed to be, he wouldn't have left me here for three days.

Three days. Three days since I've been out here. Three days since I found out the truth about my parents' death. Three days since Rogers put a shield through my suit's power core, shutting the suit down. The damages to my chest worsened because of that shield. The very shield laying across me. My lungs were constricted and filled with blood, each breathe I took being harder than the last. I was also certain that I had internal bleeding, but the cold seemed to slow it down.

I was certain that Friday sent an emergency alert as soon as the suit lost power, but who would answer it? Rhodey was still in the hospital. Pepper and I were still on break. I don't know how Vision feels about me. Jessica was an option, but she's still learning to fly her Iron-suit. Clint was also an option, but we haven't talked since Ultron. I definitely can't depend on the rogue avengers, so basically, I have no-body. I sighed. Am I just going to die in Siberia? Does the universe hate me that much? I didn't even get to say goodbye to everyone.

Suddenly, I noticed my body being encased by a yellow light. What the hell is this? Am I hallucinating?

"Vision?". No answer. Weird. If it's not Vision, who could it be?

"Relax, Mr. Stark. Everything will be okay", a mysterious female voice said. Who was that? What did they want? I didn't have time to ask questions because I blacked out soon after.