Chapter 26 : Date Night

How's 20 pages for you guys? Don't forget to check out my other stories!

Hermione and the trio walked back into the cabin, chattering about what happened at Gringotts. My ears perked upwards like a dog, as excitement filled my body. Bill was passed out in the chair next to me, beer bottles scattered on the tables and floor. Hearing her voice, I went to hop over the couch, foot catching in the cushion as my body crashed to the floor. The trio turned the corner as my head spun and eyes blurred as my body struggled to understand where it was. I rolled onto my stomach feeling sick as I heard a gasp.

"Bloody hell..." Ron whispered. "What happened here?"

Hermione's worried eyes met mine as I crawled to my feet and ran up to her. "Herminee!" I drunkenly slurred as I wrapped my arms around her abdomen and lifted her up off her feet. "You're home!" I put her down but kept her locked in my arms as I snuggled into her. "I've missed you!"

"Hexal, you'll tear your shoulder!" She tried pushing me away to look at my shoulder, shocked at my drunken state.

"Hermenee, you were gone a long, long time." Giving her puppy dog eyes, she looked around at the mess on the floor as her eyebrow raised.

"I was...how many drinks have you had?"

I grabbed her shoulders as I shook my head. "I dunno...we were watching the game, then we had drinks, and then they scored, so we had a drink, and then they lost so we had a drink, and then we ran out of drinks, but then Fleur said we had more, so then we had more drinks, then watched this other game, then I had a drink, then Bill had a drink, then we both had drinks, and then-"

Hermione placed a finger on my lips, halting my rambling. "So, a lot of drinks then?"

I shook my head as I bit her finger playfully. She pulled her finger away, half shocked and half amused. I gave her a sad stare as I grabbed her face in my hands. "N-n-noooo...you didn't let me f-finish. I had another drink and then another...then you came home."

She grabbed my hands, taking them off her face and held them in her own. "I can see that, maybe you should drink some water and lie down?"

The puppy eyes returned. "But...but you just got home." I gasped in an over exaggerated shock as my hands left hers, smacking against the sides of my face. "Do you know what this means?" My hands left my face and grabbed hers. "We can drink together now!"

Harry and Ron stared at the two of us in shock. "I think she's had enough." Harry whispered to Ron.

"You can say that again. Bills knocked out cold!" Ron agreed.

Hermione took my hand and started to pull me. "Come on Hexal, let's go upstairs."

"Are we gonna kiss?" I slurred.

Hermione blushed as she whipped around to scold me before seeing my love sick and drunk expression. She sighed as she continued to pull me up the stairs. Tripping on one of the steps, I fell and smashed my knees against the structure. I whimpered out an 'ouch' as Hermione helped me back to my feet, helping me up the stairs and shoving me into the bedroom. She closed the door and gasped as I wrapped my arms around her from behind. I snuggled my head into her neck and sighed.

"You're really soft...you smell not the same though.."

She hummed, not fighting off my grasp. "It's either the ocean or being on a Dragon."

I held her tighter as I spoke into her neck. "You were on a Dragon?! Without me?" Hermione shivered at my lips moved against her neck softly as she finally turned around and pushed me towards the bed.