Princess and the Pauper (Jackunzel)

I'm a big fan of Barbie though I'm 13 (don't judge me it's what I grew up with) And I ended up watching barbie movies again yesterday, and came across Barbie: The Princess and the Pauper. I realized that uwaaah, this would be a great Jackunzel theme. So, yup! Here we gooooooo!!!!!! P.S There are original stories of Prince and the Pauper, or Princess and the Pauper that they switch lives, but here, it's a love story all about the Princess and the Pauper.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Once a lass met a lad, you're a gentle one said she. In my heart, I'd be glad if I knew that you loved me for me."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jack Overland, a pauper lived in a tiny village near the Kingdom of Corona. He sells bread, to earn a living for his family. His mom has a disease, his dad is dead and his sister is the only one who supports him in this one. As the princess of Corona, Princess Rapunzel was about to be married to an evil King, from a distant kingdom, she decides to escape the royal life and live secretly in the village. Here, Jack met Rapunzel and they become close. Soon, this becomes their daily routine. But, will Rapunzel actually stop her marriage with the Evil King?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Once, there was a kingdom, who settled the poor living. With no gold to spare and to trade for, their kingdom suffered a great crisis. But eventually, time to time, they were able to get back on track, with the help of a distant kingdom. But the King of that kingdom bargained an unforgivable price. He said, that to be able to repay the loans to him, the daughter of the other kingdom shall be his queen when she turns 18. But if they do not agree with this bargain, their kingdom shall suffer for eternity.

-------------------------

~*~Rapunzel~*~

"Rapunzel! Rapunzel!"

"Yes, Martha?"

I sit on my bed, reading my favorite book. One of our housekeepers, Martha called me for tea. "It's teatime, your highness." She said. "Teatime? Do I even have to go? I'm already on Chapter 23! 7 more chapters then I have to end this book!" I told her. "But it's in your schedule, your highness." I frowned. "Is it okay if you tell mother I'll be running late? I promise I'll catch up! And if she scolds you, I'll tell her to put the blame on me." I told her with a smile. "Are you sure?" She asked and I politely nodded. "Let me just open the windows for you, so the fresh air will come inside." She said, opening the frills of my window. "That's enough Martha. Thank you." She nodded and then went outside my room and closed the door.

"Reading is so fun!"

I turn every page. I turn every chapter! I read this book for the 20th time and still, I never become bored. But then, I hate the part when the author finishes it. It's such a cliffhanger. Why are books not endless? Why can't it last forever for a lifetime supply? I'd hate to close this book. But certainly, I have a schedule to catch upon! The moment I was done reading my favorite book, I closed it and placed it on my bookshelf. I have a collection of books. Rare books for my interest. I then went out of my room, and into the garden to have teatime with my parents.

"Rapunzel!"

I scurried in my ballgown, and went to sit with my parents. "Three extra chairs?" I asked them. "For the royal family of Wilburry, who will be attending with us today." I sighed. "I hurriedly finished my book just to have teatime with guests?" I asked them. "Oh Rapunzel, you've read that book so many times already! It's time to find a proper husband." Mother said. "Don't worry my dear, your mother also went through with it. Was she glad to be picked by me!" I smiled and mother slapped dad's arm. "Enough of the back stories my dear!" She said. "Oh! I believe here they come!" I looked back and saw two royal adults and a guy behind them, whom I believe younger than me in two years.

"Proper position dear."

"Mother, you know that prince is younger than me."

I said as I fix my sitting position. "He wouldn't be your husband, as far as I can tell. We've only seen him today!" Dad said and we chuckled. "Don't be like that." Mother said. The three guests sat on the three extra chairs. "Oh, nice to meet you Rapunzel!" The dame spoke. "And to you Dame Wilburry." I greeted back. "She is one kind girl, I might say. She would suit our son, Jason!" She said. Pfftt. The boy looks 15 years old. I'm 17. And, it wouldn't work that well. "But, you can recall the horrible deal." The male adult spoke. "Harold, don't recall to the royals. I'm so sorry, your highness." Dame Wilburry said. "It's alright. I can still recall that dreadful deal! Oh, Rapunzel's turning 18 next month. I don't know how to escape that deal." Mother said. "What deal mother?" I asked her. "Um, nothing dear. Why don't we start teatime?" Mother is hesitating form telling me something very important. Nonetheless, we started teatime.

"Thank you for attending to our teatime."

"And, thank you for inviting us, your highness! It would be a pleasure next time."

We waved goodbye to them and they did too. They then stepped into their carriage and drove off immediately. I turned to mother with a glare. "What's with that face, Rapunzel?" She asked. "I know you aren't telling me something I need to know! You know I need to! Don't hesitate to tell me! I'm in an age of getting married next week. Please!" I begged her. "It's none of your business to know. Rapunzel, if you won't stop, I'll have to confiscate your book collection." What?!? That's so evil! "But-" She turned back at me. "No buts Rapunzel! You know better. A good princess never ask than enough." She said and my dad and she walked back to the palace itself. It's so unfair!!!!

-------------------

Wow. So, this is just the summary and prologue. :)) What a happy time.