messed up

"Draco, when will you stop kissing Potter's ass? You have me now!" Pansy clutched Draco's arm as he held his head in his hands. "Come on." Draco refused to move, hoping she'd leave him alone. "Come on." She yanked his sleeve, causing his skull to bang on the table. 

       "Leave me alone, Parkinson." He said neither loudly nor quietly. Pansy slinked down a bit, but didn't go. Draco sat up and looked her in the eye. "I said, leave me alone." He said firmly. She let out a sob and ran away, causing heads to turn. He pushed and shoved a couple of second-year boys who  were attempting to cram in and walked back to the Slytherin dormitory to hopefully get his mind off things.

       Draco found a spare couch and relaxed onto it dramatically, feeling the soft emerald-colored velvet. I really messed up. He thought, grabbing a soft green cushion to rest his silky blonde hair. I shouldn't have insulted him like that.  He grabbed the pillow and pushed it over is pointy nose. "DRAKY!" a small, slender hand ripped the fuzzy pillow off of his face. Pansy's squished face hung above his. "You owe me an apology for being all rude like that," she pouted like a baby. But before Draco could speak, she sat down on his lap and ran her hands down his body. 

       "S-Stop it," he was gagged with a kiss, ending with her biting his tongue. Her hands ran down to his bottom, causing him to practically throw her off of him. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Pansy didn't cry this time, instead she leaped back onto Draco, holding his head. 

       "Be my boyfriend," a deranged grin appeared on her face. Draco was panicking, wondering if she would ever take a hint. "I can help you," she was breathing heavily, letting her breasts touch his chest with every exhale.

       "Fine," he pushed her off, more gently this time. She squealed in delight, pulling him into a bone-cracking hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Draco was in bed, Pansy curled up on his chest, snoring and slobbering on his pajama shirt. How am I going to visit Potter-I mean- Harry? He tried to move her gently, as not to wake her, but she wouldn't budge, gripping him more tightly. I have to do it here, He concentrated deeply, breathing slowly and rhythmically, until he felt himself getting smaller. Pansy's weight was crushing, causing him to wriggle around. She snorted with every movement, until he finally leapt off the mahogany four-poster. 

       It took almost three hours, but there it was. the Fat Lady was snoring, the sound eerily reminding him of Pansy, who was sleeping in his bed at that moment. Muffled giggles echoed in the corridor, causing Draco to shake violently and hide behind a corner. A group of sixth-year girls with smeared makeup and messy hair were hurriedly adjusting each others' robes. It was quite obvious what they had gotten up to that night. As they stopped by the painting, Draco readied himself to leap into the portrait hole. "Balderdash", the blonde one said calmly. The Fat Lady woke up and sleepily let them in. Draco leaped full speed inside as she was about to close the hole.

       Almost no one seemed to be awake. Hermione Granger was asleep on a pile of books, her matted, bushy hair nearly covering the leather-bound tomes. Draco ran up the nearest staircase in his ferret form, only to be horrified when the stone steps melted into a smooth, steep slide. He scampered away, defeated. The other staircase required him to walk even more. As he got up and into the boys' dormitory, Draco poked around. Each snore was exactly the same. He skittered around, getting tangled in curtains. Finally, he managed to break through the drapes, and nuzzled on the sleeping form inside. It began to sniffle ferociously, and then sit up and grab a wand.

      "What're you doing here, you animal?" Light filled the bunk as the form asked loudly. Flaming red hair came into perspective. Draco bolted as fast as he could to the next bed, where Harry was dead asleep. Finally, Draco could rest. He slept on the pillow, not too close to Harry's nose to avoid waking him up. He looks so cute when he sleeps, Draco tried to crack a ferrety smile. He drifted off to sleep, next to the boy who lived, dreaming of them doing this fully human.

A/N:

Wow, long chapter! I might do these long ones more often, they're fun!  Anyways, please review! Thanks.