by the lake

The mid-morning sun glistened on the crystal clear shores of the lake, fading into blackness, earning the name of 'The Black Lake'.  Ron ate a cold corned beef sandwich, holding Hermione's shoulder. Harry's happiness for his friends outnumbered his jealousy, causing him to sit a little away from them, taking his book with him. "I just don't get it," he whispered. Ron's face moved away from Hermione's cheek, and turned to face his best friend. 

       "I dunno, you'd better ask Neville. Didn't Moody give him that book?"

       "And since when did any student know anything about plants in the Black Lake?" Hermione's hair whipped around abruptly.

       "The task is in a couple of days!"

       "Don't worry, we're sure you'll find a way!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       "ARE YOU KIDDING? THEY REALLY TOLD YOU TO NOT WORRY?" Draco screamed. Harry noticed it was exceptionally high pitched. He crashed onto him and held his head close to his chest as they fell onto the softened floor of the Room of Requirement. "J-Just promise me you'll be safe out there, will you?"

       "I will," Harry wrapped his arms around Draco, as saltwater droplets landed down his own neck.