sneak back

"I love you," The bob-haired girl tugged at Draco's nightshirt peacefully, rotating the two of them between the sheets, spreading her slender thighs over his end zone. A chill ran down his body, making him shiver in disgust. He pushed her aside. He had to get to Harry. They'd promised to meet up that night. "Where are you going?" Pansy sat up, her silk gown slipping a bit. Draco's face burned.

       "Just the bathroom,"

       "Come back soon, kay?"

       Draco did end up using the nearest bathroom, only to shrink down to a ferret. Not paying attention to the rustling behind, he began his trek to Harry's dormitory, a journey that would take hours. He'd finally reached the nook by the painting, where Harry stood, clad in a tan hoodie that Draco returned to him with much reluctance. He smiled down at him. "Hi, Sugar." Draco felt himself re-mold and change states of matter a couple times. It went smoothly, but he felt cold and bare. 

       "You're naked."

       "Gah!" Draco covered himself. "I can never do this right-" Harry started to laugh hysterically, causing him to shush himself. 

       "Here, just take this." He peeled off the tan hoodie, letting the large, white t-shirt slip higher than was even possible for it's whale-like size. The hoodie itself was also very large, as it had belonged to his cousin, too. Draco melted internally just looking at the offering.

       "T-Turn around," he blushed bright pink. Harry turned around swiftly. The hoodie was long enough to cover him, but he had very limited movement in it. Harry turned back around to look at him.

       "You look better in it than I do, you know?" He whispered before kissing him softly. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       "So how am I going back?" Draco was internally panicking. His legs were wrapped around Harry's waist as he sat. 

       "Here, I have an idea." He began to stand up.

       "Woah-"

       "It's okay," It was a weird front-piggyback. He hugged Harry's chest and nuzzled his face into his neck, causing them to wobble a bit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       "Where were you?" Pansy looked distraught.

       "I got lost,"

       "Wh-Why are you naked under there?"

       "I-Someone stole my-" And Pansy was kissing him again, her hands trailing everywhere. "Let me-"

  She let him grab his clothes, but not exactly immediately.