rescue me

"Potter's collapsed!" Some younger students collectively pointed at a fainted Harry. People were standing up all over the ring. Draco pulled his scarf over his head and began to push through the crowds to get a closer look. There he was, pale and unconscious. Before a single professor could grab him, Draco yanked him out and took off. 

       "Pot-Harry, wake up, please." Harry's head was in his lap. Slowly, Harry's green eyes started to open, sliver by sliver. "Harry," 

      "Yeah, I guess we can be friends." A goofy, dazed look appeared on his face. "You rescued me," Draco helped him up to a seated position, whirring with thoughts and emotion. 

       "Did you get the egg?"

       "I did." Harry limped upward. "Let's open it. Room of Requirement?" 

       "Are you sure you don't need-"

       "Come on," Draco was startled by Harry's sudden grip on his arm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Ready when you are," Harry pulled the top portion of the golden egg and watched it unfold. The inside was a beautiful mist, until it started to shriek loudly and gratingly. 

      "What the hell was that?" Draco jumped back. Harry threw the egg onto the floor, expecting it to clatter and dent, but the floor it landed on instead softened into a tiny mattress. Harry shook his head. "Do you have any idea on what it might mean?"

       "Whatever it is, I hope I don't faint again," Harry replied, earning a hearty chuckle from his friend. Come to think of it, he hadn't genuinely laughed in a while. A loud echoing coming from outside the castle summoned their attention. 

       "In first place we have HARRY POTTER AND VIKTOR KRUM!" Proud roars ensued. "In second place we have CEDRIC DIGGORY!" More proud roars followed suit. "Last, but not least, FLEUR DELACOUR!" A quieter cheer followed this. They heard a few masculine French voices doing some sort of chant. 

      "Congratulations, Harry."

      "Thanks. I better go find Ron and Hermione." Harry shyly waved at Draco and was about to leave him all alone.

      "Wait," he turned back around. "C-Can we meet somewhere like this every day?"

      "Sure, but I kind of like it when you visit me. Can you come into the hall by the portrait hole tonight at midnight?"

      "Sure-"

      "I'm going now. I'll see you at midnight!"

      "Bye, now." For once, Draco was excited. He'd finally earned the friend he had tried to make for years. His only problem now was Pansy.