secret

The more Harry kissed Draco, the more he learned about how to kiss him, how much pressure to apply, the intensity. The snow gathered in the tiniest pile on his pointed nose, causing him to kiss it away. The cold stone of the archway they were under provided just enough coverage to hide from some prissy French girls who were prone to gossip. Their secret little meetings ("Well, not so secret..." Ron shrugged.) always ended in, "Meet me at midnight,".

       The past winter months had been pure bliss, with nothing to distract the two lovers from their paradise. Nothing fazed them, Draco was an amazing actor, more so than Harry. They'd hid behind books, walls, piles of snow, curtains, and furniture.

       It even felt as if the professors were with them on the subject, except for Snape. McGonagall, Sprout, and even Moody partnered them up and even awarded points for the strangest of things, such as passing a quiz, or handing a watering can. Their false bickering was only enough to fool the students. Even the enchanted book cart was on their side. As soon as Neville, or any other student for that matter, would pass by the towering shelves in their cozy corner, the cart came zooming, books flying in every direction, to hide them, even when they were in the middle of one of their 'sessions'. 

       Their midnight visits were ecstasy, the velvet curtains were drawn, and they had time to themselves. The mornings after would be marred with weird smirks across the table. One time, they were almost caught in an 'out-of-order' stall, courtesy of Draco's prodigious skill at Transfiguration, but with a little bit of magic, and Ravenclaw-level problem solving skills, and the subtlest of techniques, they were able to break a tap in an 'argument'. Most surprisingly, no one brought a teacher.

        As January faded into February, and February blossomed into March, it was still never the same thing, until the realization flooded in that they'd never been on a real date.