make it up

Draco entered the Slytherin Common room as to not make any noise at all, closing the pass-coded door and sighing deeply. How did I turn back- he thought. Then he remembered. Oh, that dream I was having. Maybe I concentrated too hard on the human part. He opened the wooden door to the boys' dormitory, his gaze downward, only to see a grouchy Pansy Parkinson staring back at him. "Where have you been?" her expression softened. He said nothing and went to make the bed. "I asked you a question." She did not turn around to face him. 

       "I was out in the castle-"

       "LIAR!" Now she looked him in the eye, tears threatening to fall down her flat face. "You were looking for Potter." Pansy practically spat the last word. Knowing what he had to do, he faced her and spoke.

      "Darling, it's true. I was up looking for him." She still looked angry, but the word 'darling' let go of some wrinkles. "But now I'm only loyal to you." Draco cupped her face in his hand and pulled her close. "How about I make it up?" Now that characteristic smirk appeared on his thin lips. Pansy didn't seem flustered at all. Her eyes gave a hint of lust.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "Shut up, Blaise, we didn't actually do it. We were just messing around-"

      "Say it all you want!"

      "Come on, sweetie, we don't need him." 

      "Zey did vat?" An overly nosy Durmstrang student piped up. 

     "None of your business, now don't go arou-" It was too late. The student was already creating a telephone line across the Great Hall. It ended with a chubby Hufflepuff shrieking, 

      "Draco Malfoy had SEX with Pansy Parkinson?!" Her hand clapped over her mouth. At the staff table, heads turned around in shock. As they weren't to partake in student rumors, they shook their heads and hoped for the best.

      "Pansy, why the hell did you tell Blaise?" Draco slapped his hand on his forehead. This was going to be a long time before the rumor would go away.