get to you

The noisy blur of people made it difficult to get to Harry, no matter how hard Draco tried. The Frog Choir kids were easy to shove about, but the live music wasn't. People sat on the hard, wooden stands carrying woven and painted signs, shouting into the evening. But as soon as he stepped to the mossy door of the old Quidditch pitch, the horns erupted, and he was whisked away.

       The only thing Draco could make out was his father's long, elven hair. He felt his insides turn inside out, and right way in again, going cold as the graveyard he stumbled back in. Ghostly gray reaper statues were everywhere, but the palest thing was the bundle in someone's arms. It's skin was chalk-white, it's body was mangled and torn in a way. The gruesome sight made Draco want to turn away in disgust, but his knowledge of who it was prevented it. Wormtail waved his stubby nine fingers at the group of masked men. His father still clutched him, grabbing his wrist so tightly that Draco couldn't tell if it was excitement or fear. "In an hour or two, Harry Potter shall come here, ready to face his end. The Dark Lord will be reborn." 

       Draco gulped in terror. His nightmares were finally coming true.