sugar's visit

Harry awoke slowly and peacefully to the calming sound of their enchanted alarm clock perched by the stained glass window. Soft sunlight leaked into the dorm, as well as the ambient noise of the other boys' snoring and rustling. Letting out a soft moan, he rolled over inside the silky sheets to see a white-blonde head and skinny body rising and falling beside him.

      "AAAAARRGGHHH!" He screamed as loud as he could, waking everyone else up when he realized that Draco Malfoy was in his bed The other boys took one look at the scene and ran out of the Gryffindor dormitory. 

       "Mate, what are you screaming about?" Ron's drapes ripped open, and he ambled over, jaw on the floor. "So you're the ferret that came in here!" Malfoy was now awake, looking at both Harry and Ron, and then down. He screamed and leapt out of the bed.

       "What do you mean? Was Sugar here?" Harry was panicking.

       "Yeah, it woke me up in the middle of the night!" Ron yelled. "You know what, control that idiot, okay? I'll help you." 

       "Malfoy, you're an animagus?" Harry stepped closer, neither angry nor scared. Malfoy backed away. 

      "It's none of your business, Potter-"

      "You better be registered-" Ron jumped in.

      "Fine, well, I am!" Both Harry and Ron knew it was a lie, but decided to leave the poor boy alone. There was a deafening silence for a few moments before Ron broke it.

       "So why are you sneaking into Harry's bed?" He asked in a sly manner which was much unlike him. Malfoy's usually pale face turn several shades pinker. Harry took initiative and walked him out of the conversation. 

      "Okay, Ron, thanks for all the help. We're just going to go and talk in private!" He felt his face get hot. "C-Come on, let's go t-to the Room of Requirement," 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       "Listen, I can explain-"

       "I think I know enough-"

       "I-I like you," For once, Draco Malfoy was flustered. He looked down at his unnaturally shiny shoes. 

       "Uh, yeah, I think I've got that already," Harry had no idea what he was even thinking. "But don't you have a girlfriend?"

       "I'm gay. I'm doing it to keep her happy."

       "Oh,"

       "I'm setting her up with Blaise, anyway." Draco cleared his throat. "So, um, do you maybe-"

       "Like you back?"

       "Yeah."

       "Are you delusional?"

       "What?"

       "I need some time to think." Harry was so taken aback by the fact that his main tormenter at Hogwarts like liked him.

       "I just want to say I'm sorry. I just wanted to keep my father happy." Draco walked out. Harry sighed, waiting for the right thoughts to come.