saved

Harry was in excruciating pain. His scar burned white-hot as he was pinned to the grave of Tom Riddle Sr. He was freezing cold, and Cedric watched helplessly, giving up any hope that the  Portkey still worked. Wormtail was reading something, with the mangled, chalk-white infant in his arms. He recited a chant, drawing a bone from the grave Harry stood on. Harry shut his eyes as he smelled burning flesh, and tried not to concentrate on the agonizing scream. And finally, Wormtail waddled over to him on his pudgy feet, and cut Harry's left arm. "Blood of the enemy."

     He looked at Draco who stared at his feet. His scar was searing harder now. Then, he watched as the infant was dropped into the vile potion, and a new Voldemort came to life. His skin was whiter than ever, his eyes blood-red. Wormtail bowed down and began to robe him in silky black robes. "Hello, my loyal followers." He spoke, his voice dialing up the pain even more. "Thirteen years it's been," Harry's scar burned so much that he couldn't stifle the scream this time. Voldemort turned around elegantly. "It seems we have a guest." Harry shook his head violently. "Harry Potter. We meet again." He was released from the pedestal, doubling back. Cedric hid behind a nearby tombstone. He was a brave boy, but the Dark Lord was feared by all. "Harry, we shall duel like proper wizards. Has anyone ever taught you to duel?"

      "Yes,"

     "Good. We start off by bowing." Harry stood rock solid.

     "Bow." Voldemort forcibly made him bow, bending every muscle. "AVADA-"

    Harry's instincts were running wild. "EXPELLIARMUS!" The red and green sparks met in the middle, creating a beautiful explosion of light. He vaguely heard his parents' voices ringing in his ears. Ghost-like spirits flowed out, making a shell around Voldemort and Harry. 

      "You're going to be alright, Harry." His father whispered.

     "Grab the cup-" They began to whisper several more things, before another red spark bolted into the Killing curse. Harry tried to look around, and saw all twelve present Death Eaters stunned and on the ground. He had no time to wheel around, as the sparks pushed the inferior spell back into its caster. The shell broke, sending a boom of light. The mysterious person grabbed Harry's arm, and ran towards Cedric, who stood bold upright. The last thing Harry saw before being teleported back onto the soft grass of the stands was a faded Dark Mark.

      Cedric ran to his mom and dad, collapsing as he did so. Cho came to his side, the two in a messy embrace. Harry's head hit the ground softly, glasses askew. He opened his eyes, knowing it was all over. Draco Malfoy's pointed face stood above his. Without thinking, Harry grabbed the back of his neck and flipped them over, and kissed him full on the mouth. He felt Draco's long fingers cup his cheek, pressing their chests together, listening to the screams of surprise and happiness behind them. They looked lovingly into each other's eyes, and got up to hod hands as they walked off to take Harry to the hospital wing. 

     He lay in the hospital wing with the one he loved, the one who saved him, the one who helped him defeat Voldemort. Draco held his hand even still, stroking the backside. 

     "I love you,"