Chapter 39

"can I join you?" Rose asked breaking me away from my thoughts, I do not want to see that lying face. I quickly turned off the shower, dressed myself and left her in the bathroom, ignoring her gaze at me. I am pissed. Pissed at everyone, pissed at myself, pissed at Rose and pissed at that mother fucker. I went through her pantry and grabbed whatever the item was left there, although I am angry at her I do not want her to starve herself, which is what she does most of the time....... when we argue. Reading the ingredients that were in front of me, I decided to make her some pancakes. Rose loves sweet food.

"pick me up now" I messaged Liam and began to flip the pancakes, I am craving for a pleasure, a pleasure which I will get by punching the shit out of that fucker, how dare he touch my Rose. I will fucking kill him. I will make sure he never sees her face again. With the thought of torturing John, I placed the stacks of pancake on a plate and drizzled some maple syrup over it. I hear the tap being turned off in the bathroom, she is done. I need to get out of here before she steps out from that bathroom. I quickly made a cup of coffee for her and placed her breakfast on the coffee table, which I intended to break before. Without any words I left her apartment.

Liam can see how pissed I am, he just gave me a look and proceeded to drive. "take me to John's place" I ordered him and with a long sigh he replied "yup".

I know Liam exactly knows what I am thinking, I have pictured punching John million times in my head. "You give her nothing but a control and manipulation" that word played in my mind again and again. With my thought of destroying his face Liam pulled over in John's driveway. Just when I was about to get out Liam called out my name, "hand in your gun" he ordered, spreading his hands towards me, "he is a common person and I do not want you to go around shooting normal people in anger, you will only draw attention from the cops" he tried to reason with me, "we are mafia James, we do not do this shit but I know you are angry so I am not going to stop you but for that I need you to hand in your gun, your punching ring or any weapon you are carrying" he ordered again, looking annoyed. "right now, you are a jealous boyfriend and I want you to handle the situation like any pissed boyfriend does, one bad move from you and your dad has to answer the other" he reminded me, he is right. I took out all the weapons I had in me and handed it to him. By the way he is sitting calmly in the driver seat made me aware that he is not joining me inside. He wants me to handle my own shit.

I knock at the door and hoped Ana to not answer the door and my dream came true, it was that fucker. With a smug on his face he left his door open and went in and I followed him. "here to kill me?" he asked looking at me with a smirk, "does Rose know you are here?" he asked again, bringing in Rose again in our conversation, "do not take her name out of your filthy mouth" I warned him which he responded with a shrug. "A dangerous man like you is every young girl's dream, you know they like to live in an edge but once they grow up, they see how the world works.......they will fall for a guy like me.......compassionate job, good salary and a perfect house" he said with an evil smile which pissed me off more, "Rose is with you now but I know one day she will come running to me, I just need to be patient" he murmured, challenging me and I needed no more excuse to beat this guy. Without any warning I pushed him to the floor and sat on top of him, with an anger filled inside of me I began to punch him, there was an urge inside of me to break every bone of him and I am so glad that Liam took away all my weapon or else I do not know what I would have done. With my vision black I punched him wherever my hand took me, "stay the fuck away from her" I yelled again continuing to punch him and I hear a crack, I stopped immediately and watched his face, his nose.....it's bleeding and its crooked. I studied his face one more time and his eyes were swollen, his face red and sweaty, covered with blood. I hear him moaning in  pain and that was enough for me. I got up and kicked him one more time on his abdomen, "this time I am leaving you, next time if I see you around Rose again.......i will fucking pop a bullet in this thick head" I warned him sternly and left his house, my hand covered in patches of blood.