Chapter 50 (Last chapter :) )

1 month later

Tomorrow it will be exactly four weeks that James had left for Sicily. I do not belong to any Mafia so because of it, people have issues with it, James has been convincing them about me not working for the government or their rival. He had to prove it to them, although i have met them in the past as James's girlfriend but getting married to him was a big deal for them, after all one wrong move and their entire empire may shatter.

James called me last night, saying he will be here today with few of the other mafia family. He was able to convince them by reminding them James's ability and the success he brought to the mafia family in the past. They did accepted our will to get married but James believes few of them are just going along with it for the sake of their relationship, they have made it specific to James that they simply do not trust me.

I have been busy this past few weeks, preparing for my wedding. I never had a book filled with the dream wedding ideas and pictures. I never even thought that i would ever get marry but Lucy and Daisy has been very helpful. With their help i chose the floral theme of wedding, with their help i chose to get married in a botanic garden, between the nature.

I woke up feeling this weird sensation, probably my period i reminded myself but than a sudden thought of missing out on my period made me open my eyes wide.

I was meant to have my period few weeks ago. James and i have been really reckless during our sex session. Not that i care, but the feelings of being pregnant again made my heart flutter. I need to check, i reminded myself not wanting to overhyped myself.

I opened our bedroom door and find Mark standing there, "morning maam" he greeted me with a warm smile, i gave him a weak smile without much thought and rushed to the kitchen to see Gloria.

"Morning darling" she greeted me, i have stash of pregnancy test kit in my place but because James wanted me to stay here, i have been living in his place for these past weeks. With some discomfort i nervously looked at her, "have you got any pregnancy test kit?" i asked, whispering on her ear and she gave me a big smile with her eyes wide. "Yeah, i have some stashed around because you know James used to come home with all these girls, you never know when it comes handy" she blurted out only realising it after she said everything. She covered her mouth in shock and apologised immediately. "It's ok, all in the past" i said, grabbing the kit from her hand, which she took it out of the first aid box. Why would you leave a pregnancy testing stick in a first aid box? I found it bit weird but with an excitement that i was feeling inside of me i ran to the bathroom and did the test.

I sat at the edges of the bathtub in James bathroom and waited patiently, staring at the stick. I could hear the door of our bedroom opening but i couldn't be fuss about it. It's probably Gloria, coming in to clean the room.... or so i thought. I find this figure standing in front of me so i moved my eyes up and find James. His eyes were wide seeing the pregnancy testing kit in my hand. "Are you?" He asked kneeling in front of me, with a big smile, not removing his gaze from the stick. "I don't know" i whispered seeing how happy he looks.

With both of our beating heart we stared at it and slowly the two red lines formed. I screamed knowing the result as James stood up looking at my face confused. "Are you?" He asked again, grabbing the stick from my hand. 'I will call the doctor" he informed still fumbling on the package to read what does the test stick actually says. "It's better if we go there, let's keep it a secret until it's confirmed" i murmured cupping his face and i find tears in his eyes. "Rose" he whispered with his cracked voice and buried his head on my neck. "I am so happy, i wasn't there for the first time but i promise to stay next to you until this child is born" he whispered between his sob. "James, don't overhype yourself, the test is not always true, we need to confirm it first" i murmured, knowing it will break his heart if it comes out negative.