Chapter 48

I put on the black cocktail dress that i chose before and looked at myself in the mirror. I can never be as beautiful as the lady who came in here before, she had flawless skin, body like shape of hourglass and hair so gold. Suddenly i started to get so conscious about my look and my body. I don't know what James sees in me. He can easily have any girl that he wants and look at me, i have nothing. I stare at my own ugly reflection in the mirror and the more i stare at it the more horrible i found myself.

"Hey" James whispered noticing how i was staring at myself in the mirror, "hey" i replied hiding away my tears. "What's wrong?" He asked grabbing my elbows and all i could do was shake my head. "Did she said something?" He asked looking at the designer who was stepping inside of her car, ready to drive off. "No" i replied with my cracked voice. " is it because of me?" He asked following me around as i began to hang the dresses in bathroom. "Is it because i refuse to let John get back to his work?" He asked curiously. " it's not about it but it will make me very happy if you let him" i murmured, tying up my hair. He eyed my neckline, and this is what i wanted to do, i got this dress because i wanted to seduce him but by knowing how ugly i look in it, i turned my head away from him and began to sob more. "Fine, he can get back only if he promises to stay away from you" he mumbled. "James, we are friends. How can we possibly stay away from each other, i mean we will obviously continue to see each other" i said frustratingly, more frustrated because of my low self-esteem. "You will only see him with other people around you, i don't give a shit who that person will be, but i do not want you near him when you both are alone" he made a deal and it does make sense. "Deal" i whispered trying to take off the dress i am wearing. Wearing this dress made me feel like i was stabbed on my face, my confidence was shattered.

"Let me help you" James whispered standing behind me as i stare at him in the mirror. "Is this what you are wearing tonight?" He asked me and i shook my head, "good because i don't want people to see you in this dress" he whispered kissing my neck and i felt a stab on my chest, hearing it from James turned my sob into cry. "Hey" he murmured, and immediately stopped kissing me. "Because i look ugly?" I asked him covering my face, "no baby" he defended his words. He removed my hand away from my face and lifted up my chin, showing my reflection in the mirror. "Look how beautiful you are Rose" he whispered, making an eye contact through the mirror. "You are always so beautiful, you don't look beautiful because of this dress but you make this dress look beautiful, look at it" he whispered and i began to look at the dress i am wearing through the mirror. "I don't want people to see you in this dress because i know you will get all the attention from the room and i do not want that" he whispered. "You are beautiful from inside and out Rose, every day you manage to take my breath away" he mumbled again, untying my hair. "Your hair darker than the nightmares you have lived, your smile bright enough to light up any room. You are so smart, so kind" he continued to praise me, pinpointing each of my traits, each of my body parts and i was slowly questioning myself if i am really as beautiful as James claim me to be. "I love every traits of you" he whispered and kissed my cheek, "i love each of your habit from getting mad at me to laughing with me" he murmured and kissed my other cheek, "i love every side of yours" he murmured again and kissed my shoulder. "I love each and everything about you" he whispered and began to unzip my dress, "i love you" he whispered underneath his breath and made the dress fall on the floor, as i stood naked between him and the mirror. "Look at yourself" he ordered and made me look at my own reflection in the mirror. "You are always beautiful to me Rose, but you know when i find you even more beautiful?" He asked and i shook my head in response. "When i pleasure you, when you are on your high, moaning my name" he whispered and began to kiss my spine. "I. LOVE. YOU" he said as he kneeled down and took off my panty.

I stood there holding my breath in anticipation, staring at my reflection that was all flustered and red. "You want to see it yourself, how beautiful you can be?" He asked and as if cat got my tongue i couldn't say anything. James unbuckled his pants and i see his length flopping out. We gazed at each other through the mirror, not leaving my eyes he lifted up my one feet and placed my knee on the dressing table, then slowly he began to fill me in. "Look at yourself Rose, see with your own eyes how beautiful you are" he whispered and i made an eye contact with my own reflection. I see myself, my face all scrunched up, my eyebrow knitted together, biting my lower lip. "Fuck" James cursed and began to fasten up his pace and my eyes landed on him. I could see how much he was into this, perfect layers of wrinkles creating on his forehead, sparkling beads of sweats forming on his chest. Seeing him like this turned me on more and i began to moan his name, just then he opened his eyes and like a thief that got caught, i felt guilty which made him chuckle, "look at yourself baby" he whispered and grabbed my chin, making me watch my own reflection, "look how hot you look when i am fucking you" he said as he began to thrust inside of me more faster, "look how dirty you look for me" he whispered again and i don't know if it was his dirty words or seeing myself being fucked, i was getting near. James could sense how close i was getting as he began to thrust more rapidly, moaning my name. "Inside?" He asked looking at me through the mirror, "yes please" i begged and i could feel him bursting inside of me, "give it to me baby" James whispered as he pulled out and began to finger me and with my eyes rolled, i came all over his finger.

Both of us stood there breathless, trying to catch up on our breathe, "do not ever doubt yourself, you are a beautiful girl with a heart of gold, don't let anyone say otherwise" he whispered, holding me in his arms, as i watched ourselves in the mirror, knowing how much he cherished me and grateful that this wonderful man is mine.

_________________________________________

"You look gorgeous" Lucy squealed as i walked into the venue; i look around and find the venue to be too classy for my taste. I look around the room and found so many faces that i have never seen in my life or at least i do not remember seeing them.

"This place is beautiful sis" Daisy complimented eyeing on the venue and i could feel a strong presence behind me, i turned around and find Ana and John. "Hey" i greeted them and they both responded with a smile, "Tia?" I asked looking around, "she wanted to come but its past her bedtime so" Ana replied. I could feel the atmosphere between us, it was very distant and awkward, "do you mind if we have some chat in private?" I asked Ana and she nodded, looking surprised with my request.

We both walked bit further away from the group, i could see some empty spots in the outdoor setting so i guided her towards there, grabbing a glass of whatever the waiter was walking around with.

We both took a long sigh after being seated, "it's bit chilly than i expected" i commented trying to break the conversation, "yeah, glad spring is just around the corner" she added. We both smiled at each other awkwardly, not knowing what else to say. "Listen, i am really sorry about whatever happened between me and John" i apologised, "no, don't be, it was one way feeling anyway" she replied. "I have decided to split up with him" she murmured, with a streak of tears rolling down her cheek, "i do not blame you Rose so please do not apologise, in fact i am sorry for accusing you of trying to steal my husband" she mumbled, wiping away her tears, "i guess we were not meant to be, how can i live with him when i know his feelings might change again" she murmured looking at John, who was across the other part of the room. "How can i sleep with him when i know he has been thinking about someone else as we lay there next to each other" she mumbled. "I am glad to have meet you but from today i do not wish to see you, every time i see your face i am reminded of John's betrayal, i am reminded of a family which no longer exist" she murmured sobbing more. I was shattered to hear all of this. "What did John said about you guys splitting up?" I asked her, giving her a weak smile, " i haven't told him yet, once he gets a job i will, i am scared if i leave him now he might try to kill himself again" she expressed her concern for John. "Ana, i am very sad with this outcome, you have played a very important part in my life.....i would have love to see Tia grow......but if that's what you want than i respect your decision but always remember i am only one phone call away, i will always be thinking about you and Tia" i poured out my feelings with my wet eyes, i dabbed my eyes with the lacey sleeves of my black dress, trying my best to not cry. "I will miss you too Rose" Ana whispered with more tears forming in her eyes. "Maam" i heard and turned around to see Mark, "Boss has been looking for you" he informed. I look at Ana for the last time and gave her a hug because i don't know when's the next time will be, "all the best" i whispered in her ear and walked away with Mark.