Twenty Six

Year 3

Prisoner of Azkaban

I saw the three boys and two girls and a boy with brown eyes was the first to step up since everyone was so nervous.

"I'm Axel. Axel Usher. It's nice to finally meet you after all the talking Fudge and Scrimgeour did." Axel gently spoke. He surprisingly pulled me into a hug and next down the line was a boy with bright blue eyes.

"It's nice to meet you Y/N. I'm Jack Keylee." Jack said looking down at me. I was quite short compared to the boys but the air in the room was not awkward at all. He also pulled me in a hug and next was a boy who looked a little older than me.

"I'm Carson Carall. Good to meet you." Carson spoke. And just like the others, he pulled me into a hug. Next in line was a girl with wavy hair that went down to her shoulders.

"I'm Dahlia Delaney, the only smart one out of these idiots." Dahlia jokes. Everyone shared a laugh and they hugged as well. Dahlia only looked about a year older than me. And last but very not least was a girl with the most beautiful eyes.

"And I'm Asphaleia Indevory. You can call me Leia though. I'm the badass in the group, obviously." She chirped with confidence. I liked her the most out of all of them since we were basically just like each other. We also hugged and then I stepped back a foot.

"It's great to meet you all." I said with just as much confidence.

"So we heard about your magic. Can we see?" Axel interjected. Dahlia quickly slapped the back of his head which made me laugh a bit.

"Don't worry about it Dahlia. Trust me, I've gotten too many questions like those." I joked and we all laughed a bit. "You'll see my magic one way or another so might as well show you now. This is just a simple comforting spell I learned last year." I tell them and face the palms of my hands to each other in about a foot tall distance. "Papilio lux." I calmly say and gold butterflies with ribbons fly for a few seconds, then disappear.

"No wonder you were placed as Adequate Auror Number One. I don't blame them one bit." Jack says.

They all mumbled in amazement and I giggled at their reactions. "So, I'm not the only one here with cool abilities. What are yours?" I ask.

"Controlling fire." Axel spoke.

"Controlling water." Carson added.

"Controlling the weather." Dahlia said.

"Controlling electricity." Leia says.

"Controlling other people's magic." Jack tells me.

"That's amazing." I say in awe.

"Alright, this has been a good greeting but Y/N's school is returning from Hogsmeade. We must get back to Hogwarts. Y/N, if we have a mission, you will be excused from class. Our main mission is finding Sirius Black. Any information will be great to let us know immediately." Scrimgeour interjects.

"Hogwarts? Like the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!" Dahlia excitedly bounces.

"Yeah, I don't know if I'll stay though. With being an Auror and all." I sadly admit with a frown. I take Scrimgeour's arm and wave goodbye to my 5 newly made friends who wave back with smiles. We disapparate from the HQ and apparate back to Hogsmeade where everyone is crowding around. I wave goodbye to Scrimgeour and walk over to Hermione and Ron.

"Y/N, where have you been?" Hermione worryingly asks.

"I was just walking out and about in Hogsmeade." I lie. She surprisingly seems to believe it and we all head back to Hogwarts. We meet back up with Harry and walk up the staircases with a few other Gryffindors to our dorms.