Twenty Nine

Year 3

Prisoner of Azkaban

Leia and I were doing daily checks on Azkaban since the night there was an attack.

"Y/N, I just finished but Bellatrix Lestrange won't stop screaming." Leia says as she jogs to me.

"Alright. I'll go to her cell and do a silencing spell on her." I told her. We both walk over to Bellatrix and hear her screaming bloody murder. "Having a rough day Bellatrix?" I smirk at her.

"Don't you dare mock me!" She shouts. "When I get out of here I'll--"

"Silencio! " I shout and her mouth disappears. "Hope you have a great rest of the day! Be sure to update your cellmates on your new look." I turn on my heel and leave, hearing her grunts and muffled screams which sound like the devil himself humming.

"Y/N, that's cruelty!" Leia scolds.

"Need I remind you, we run Azkaban. It's merely punishment." I chirp.

"We should head back to Hogwarts, I'm sure Axel is going to kill us for being late." Leia advises.

"You're right." I agree. "Can we just apparate back? I'm feeling seasick." I groan.

"Fine." She gives in and we apparate to Hogsmeade since we can't apparate straight into Hogwarts. We get on a carriage and head to the castle.

"Hey, look! It's raining. There's supposed to be Quidditch tomorrow." Leia points out.

"Yeah. The dementors sure love to rain on everything." I grumble.

"You don't get to complain! The dementors don't even go near you. Lucky." She argues. I laugh at her childish behavior and we walk back into the school.

"Do you think we should get changed out of battle attire?" I ask.

"No. Scrimgeour wants us to make sure everything goes well with Quidditch. He doesn't want Black to appear since there are crowds and have him try and hurt Harry or even try hurting you."

"Alright." I sigh.

"Y/N!" I hear a familiar voice shout from behind us.

"What now Axel?" Leia snaps.

"You were supposed to be here 40 minutes ago!" He shouts in anger. Axel was one to get pissed off easily. It makes sense since he controls fire.

"Like I said Y/N, he's going to kill us." Leia groans. We all walk out to the courtyard and as always, people stare at us.

"Not only am I an Y/N Moonlight Encyclopedia for all the Slytherin boys, but now I have to take your patrol shifts?" Axel says through gritted teeth. "What on Earth took so long!" By this time everyone in the courtyard was watching us.

"Well maybe, if Bellatrix would've stopped screaming her lungs out and I didn't have to make her mouth disappear, we would've been here sooner!" I shot back.

"Maybe--! Oh." Axel sighs. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap."

"It's fine Axel." I giggle a little and pull him into a hug, which he gladly accepts. I knew he always liked being hugged when he was angry or upset. We heard the girls gasp and even some had jealous looks and we both pulled away. "Do you know who's taking the Quidditch shifts?" I ask.

"You, Leia, and Dahlia." he answers.

"Damn it Scrimgeour!" Leia annoyingly shouts.

"Make sure extra caution is taken. I don't want Black slipping past us again." I order.