Chapter 9

A few days have passed, Archie was being tortured by Hook on his ship, "Wait! No, please, don't! Wait! Please! Please!" Archie yelled.

"Hey, shh. As your patient, the Dark One must've told you all manner of secrets. Where is his dagger?" Hook asked him.

"I don't know anything about a dagger," Archie said, panicking.

"No, you don't. Do you?" Hook sighed, "It's his weakness. Now, tell me, does he have any others?" Hook asked him but Archie didn't answer him, "Very well. I've always wanted to dissect a cricket," Hook said as he put his hook to Archie's head.

"No! Wait! Wait! Please!" Archie begged.

"Ah, that's more like it. Now, tell me, cricket, what is his weakness?" Hook asked him again.

"T... Two he has two," Archie panted.

"Even better," Hook smirked, "What are they?"

Later, Vivian was walking along the docks silently, she looked at the sea and sighed

Later, Vivian was walking along the docks silently, she looked at the sea and sighed. She watched as the sea moved against the wind then she removed her locket. 

Vivian brushed her thumb against the rose, "Forgive me, love," She said and threw the locket towards the sea and stepped away, she froze when she heard a light thud, "Huh?" She walked down the docks. 

"What the hell?" She whispered and waved her hand using her magic then saw the Jolly Roger transparent, "No..." She whispered.

"Yes, my dear," Cora said from behind her and Vivian turned to her, "I think we should talk, please, follow me," Cora said and walked onto the Jolly Roger.

Vivian followed her, "You both really are persistent," Vivian said as she stepped onto the ship and saw Cora picking up her necklace.

"So, pretty," Cora walked to her, "It belongs around your neck," She said and put the necklace back on her, "There, much better," Cora smiled.

"What are you doing? You're not going to kill me? I betrayed you after all," Vivian said.

"Kill you? No, of course not, dear. We're going to talk," Cora said with a smile.

"What about?" Vivian asked.

"How's life in Storybrooke?" Cora asked.

"Usual," Vivian shrugged, looking at her, "Why do you want to know?" She asked.

"I want to know if this is a suitable place for my daughter and granddaughter to live," Cora said.

"Well, it is, now bye-bye," Vivian said with a wave and she went to leave.

"Wait, love," Hook walked out from below deck, "I think we need to talk," He looked at Cora, "Cora, love, would please..."

"Certainly," Cora disappeared in purple smoke.

Hook and Vivian looked at each other, "Come, love," He walked into his Captain Quarters and Vivian followed.

Hook poured them both glasses of rum as Vivian sat on his cot, watching him, "You're mad aren't you?" She said.