Chapter 10

The next day, Vivian got word that Hook was in the hospital and she was being shown to his room. 

She walked into his room and Hook looked at her, "Love..." He said and held his hand out.

Vivian walked to him and held his hand, "I'm sorry," Vivian said and thumbed her thumb against his hand, "You just wanted to avenge someone dear to you and I got jealous, I'm sorry," She said.

"Hey, now, shh, it's okay," Hook said and looked at her as she sat on the bed edge, "I know, the Crocodile did a number on me hasn't he?" He smirked.

"As long as everything else is still intact, I'll be happy," Vivian giggled.

"I assure you, love, everything else is still intact," Hook smiled at her.

"I'm proud about that, as I remember you saying, we have something to finish up," Vivian smirked

"I think I need reminding," Hook chuckled and groaned, "I should stop laughing."

Vivian smiled at him and leaned down, she kisses him gently and lovingly, "You can avenge Milah, but I'm not allowing you to join her," She looked at him, "Can you accept that?"

"I will, love," Hook pecked her lips, "I have to say, your dresses or legs on display, I think I quite like Storybrooke," Hook smirked.

Vivian giggled, "You're terrible," She said as she sat up.

David and Mary Margaret walked in, "Vivian," Mary Margaret said and Vivian looked at her, "I hmm... We're... Hmm, sorry," Mary Margaret said.

"I know you meant that, but does David?" Vivian asked as her eyes landed on him.

"It was wrong of me to accuse your mother and think you were covering for her, when your story never changed once," David looked at her, "We are truly sorry. Cora framed your mother."

"Thank you," Vivian turned to Hook and placed her hand on his cheek, "I think... I won't heal you, let you suffer more," She smiled at him.

"Where's the love?" Hook asked.

"Somewhere hidden," Vivian giggled and turned back to the Charming couple, "Sorry, did you both want something else?"

"We need the pirate," David said.

"Why?" Vivian asked and stood up, turning to them.

"We need to find Hook's ship, Cora..." Mary Margaret looked at Vivian, "When did you find out Hook was here?"

"Leroy likes to talk," Vivian sighed, "What about my grandmother?"

"There might be something on his ship that she brought in order to do whatever she's planning... Are you with us Vivian?" Mary Margaret asked.

"If you don't chain Hook to a wall as your daughter did... I'll assist," Vivian looked at her, "But if you do... You've only got yourselves to blame," She said.