Chapter 22

Everyone was back in the cave and Vivian was looking at the marking's on the cave wall, "Emma," Vivian said.

"Yeah?" Emma walked over, "What have you seen?"

"Counting..." Vivian said, "Help me with the cover," Vivian said.

"Alright," Emma said and the pulled the cover off the makeshift bed to reveal more markings.

"Wow," Emma said.

"What is it?" David walked over with Hook.

"It appears Bae marked his days trapped on this island," Hook said.

Emma jumped onto the rock to get a better look at the marks, "What's wrong?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Look here," Emme pointed to the marks on the wall, "Neal stopped counting," Emma said.

"Cause he got off the island," Mary Magaret said.

"He was here longer," Emma said.

"That why would he..." David said.

"Because he lost hope," Emma said.

"You got that from scribbles?" Regina asked.

Emma jumped off the rock and looked at Regina, "I got that because it's what I did every time I went to a new foster home. I counted days until counting seemed pointless," Emma said.

"You think the same thing's happening to Henry," Vivian said.

"Pan said that it would," Emma said.

"Hey, we're gonna rescue him," David said.

"Yeah, I know that and you know that, but Henry doesn't know that. Pan wants him to lose faith," Emma said.

"So what, you want to send him a message? Because I haven't seen a Neverland post office. What are you suggesting?" Regina said.

"We take a page from Pan and we start being clever. We need to send a simple sign, a sign that we're coming," Emma said.

"Yeah, with Lost Boys running around, trying to kill us all," Regina said.

"Yeah, maybe it's time we use that to our advantage," Mary Margaret said.

"How?" Vivian asked.

"Follow me, I'll show you," Mary Margaret said walked out with Vivian and Regina following her.

Everyone was back at the campsite, Vivian stood beside her mother and the glances between Emma and Hook weren't going unnoticed

"A trap? That's your plan?" Regina asked.

"The Lost Boys wanna come after us, we need to go after them," Mary Margaret said.

"You really think a lost boy is gonna betray Pan?" Hook said.