Chapter 12

A few days have passed and during the few days, Hook made it to New York and stabbed Gold in with some Dreamshade. Vivian continued to play her part in the Mills trio, Cora had killed the last connection Mary Margaret had to her mother - Johanna - on her birthday. They had found out the Cora had planned everything, from Regina and Snow meeting when Snow's father was looking for a new wife.

Vivian got a text from Emma letting her know that they were back in town. Vivian was alone in the house as Regina and Cora were at the mayor's office, she disappeared in red smoke and appeared at the docks.

David and Mary Margaret looked at her shocked, "What the hell are you doing here?" David asked.

"Waiting for your daughter," Vivian looked at Mary Margaret, "I'm sorry about Johanna, I didn't know what they wanted to do with her."

"Are you sure about that?" David asked.

"David," Mary Margaret said.

"It seems to me that we can't trust her, she'll double-cross us just like she's done, again and again," David said.

"Enough chisel chin, you're annoying me," Vivian sighed and saw the Jolly Roger, "Who do you think made sure they'd get a quick way home?" Vivian glanced at them, "Who do you think, kicked Rumpel up his ass to get back to Storybrooke right when my mother and grandmother are looking for his dagger? Who do you think has been playing my mother and grandmother and making sure you guys are one step ahead of them?" Vivian asked.

"You're working with us?" Mary Margaret asked looking at her stepsister shocked.

"She killed my father, do you really think I'd forgive her as quickly as my mother did? One of Rumpel's lesson never forget how the fire inside me burns," Vivian said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" David asked.

"Please, the three musketeers were always around me, I couldn't even text without them checking my phone," Vivian saw Emma and Neal helping Rumpel walk, "David take Emma's place."

"Are you okay?" Mary Margaret asked as she and Vivian walked to Emma.

"Yeah," Emma sighed, "Yep, we're alright," Emma looked at Vivian, "Need to talk now?"

"Just know I'm on your side, I have been since the beginning," Vivian sighed, "I've been playing my mother and grandmother as well as Hook," Vivian said.

Emma listened and nodded, "Okay, so?" Emma asked.

"Vivian..." Rumpel said weakly and Vivian walked over, "Next time you need me in town... Maybe... I nicer message?" Rumpel said.

"Why aren't you healing?" Vivian asked, worriedly.

"Poisoned," Emma said.

"What?" Vivian looked at Emma then Rumpel, "Rumpel, I'm so sorry, I didn't know he had Dreamshade, I'm sorry," Vivian said.

"But you sent Hook?" Neal asked.

"Well, yes," Vivian sighed, "Let's go to the shop."

"Are you really with us?" Neal asked her.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't," Vivian said.

"Y-You can trust her," Gold groaned, "She's one of the nicest villains, you'll ever have on your side."

"That a compliment, Rumpel. Haven't heard them since I was a child," Vivian smiled, "Again, let's get to Gold's shop, now people!" She clapped her hands a couple of times.

 Haven't heard them since I was a child," Vivian smiled, "Again, let's get to Gold's shop, now people!" She clapped her hands a couple of times