Chapter 20

Everyone was walking down the path in the forest, as Emma led them with the map, going towards Pan's hideout. Vivian hasn't spoken to Hook or Emma since her argument with him, so to say that the journey was awkward, that's an understatement.

"How much further?" Regina asked Emma.

"We should be getting close to Pan's lair. Going in a straight-line course," Emma said as she opened the map, the spot where Pan's lair is moved on the map, "Son of a... How is it now behind us?" Emma asked.

"How can that be?" Mary Margaret asked.

"You got us lost," Regina said to Emma.

"No, she didn't. It's the camp, Pan's moving it," Hook said.

"He's playing tricks on us," David said.

"If Pan's camp keeps moving, how are we gonna find Henry?" Vivian asked.

"It's so good to hear your voice," Hook said.

Vivian scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Answer the question or has this whole trek been for nothing?" Vivian said.

"I told you walking was idiotic. If I can just use some magic, we can materialise in the camp and grab Henry," Regina said.

"We don't know where the camp is, have you even been listening?" Vivian asked her mother.

"Pan will have shields against magic. I fear such an attempt would end in your death, and, more importantly, mine and your daughters, which is why we're walking," Hook said.

"Aww, I didn't know you cared," Vivian said sarcastically. 

"Well, then what's your idea? How are we gonna find it?" Regina asked Hook.

"By using someone he trusts," Hook said.

"Who? Because I guess he certainly doesn't trust you," David said.

"A fairy who lived here when I was about. She might still b on the island. She'd be an inside source. Knows all about the camp, can get us in. She might even have some pixie dust left, perhaps we could fly in," Hook said.

"You mean fairy dust," Emma said.

"No, pixie due. It's stronger, like nuclear fairy dust," David said.

"Wait. A fairy..." Emma looked at Hook in shock, "Tinkerbell?" 

Regina and Vivian looked at each other, both gone very quiet. 

"Wait, you know her?" Hook asked her.

"Every kid in the world knows her," Emma said.

"It's a bad idea, make my words. This Tinkerbell isn't going to save us," Regina said.

"Mhm," Vivian nodded.

Despite what the Mills duo said, the group were still looking for Tinkerbell. Vivian was walking alone and Mary Margaret walked to her, "What's the matter with you and Hook?" She asked.

"A lot," Vivian answered.

"Like?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I've just had enough of him making me feel like I'm nothing," Vivian shrugged, "Is it so wrong that I want to feel like I mean something to him?"

"No, it's not wrong," Mary Margaret said.

"Good, now we can stop talking about it," Vivian said and walked ahead of her stepsister.

Hook looked at her, "Viv, can we talk about this?" He asked.

Vivian sighed, "No, not right now," Vivian said.