Discovery

Location Classified

1400 hours

Back in my first year in spy school, it was a miracle if Erica got shocked. She seemed to know everything that was going on. When I said "Bomb" in a dramatic tone, she had a shocked expression of about 0.312 seconds (a new record), and then she started talking again like nothing happened.

"If SPYDER is planning to build a bomb." she said. "Then its central energy source must come from the rare space metal."

I did some mental calculations.

"Wait, if the space metal is as powerful as you tell me, if Joshua puts even 0.000000001% of that piece of space metal in there, then that would have the potential of 2 nuclear bombs." I concluded.

"But how did he get such a powerful device in the first place?" I asked.

"That's not the important part." Erica said. "We need to find where the bomb is, and defuse it."

I groaned, "Is there any good news around here."

"There is, actually. Since the metal has been used so many times, it's energy is only a fraction of what it used to be, so it wouldn't be that powerful as you predicted."

"Yay." I said, sarcastically.

"Isn't that sweet. Discussing our evil plans." a voice said mockingly.

I heard a small click behind us, as something fired from...

I turned around, to see Joshua's explosive zooming towards me.

Erica jumped up, and knocked the explosive with a trash can. Trash exploded everywhere, and the concussive blast nearly knocked my head off. 

 I felt a hand grasp me on the collar, and I fell into unconsciousness again. I felt like deadweight, getting knocked out 3 times today, and not even contributing to the mission. I felt like I had done nothing, and I hadn't even done anything other than get captured.

Sorry this was a short one. I was busy so yeah. How'd you guys like my story so far?