Missile Attack

Academy of Espionage

1700 hours

We ran outside, expecting enemy agents to be swarming into campus, as CIA personnel tried valiantly to stop them.

Instead, everything was normal.

"Where's the attack?" I asked.

Cyrus sighed, like he did whenever I was being dumb, "Look up kid."

I looked up. Indeed, there was a good sized missile flying towards our campus. My brain went on autopilot, calculating the velocity of the missile, and estimating where it would land. I concluded it would land exactly where we were standing.

Erica said, "Quick, we have to move, now!" as she bolted down the path.

I noticed the missle shift slightly. I made some new calculations and concluded it was heading for the exact spot where Erica was right now. Erica ran a few more steps. The missle shifted again.

"Wait" I shouted. Erica stopped. "It's heading towards you." I shouted. Wherever you go, the missiles follows."

Everyone realized that I had made calculations, and they didn't question my credibility. 

Erica made her way back to the group, and we all watched as the missile shifted back. 

"It must be something on you." Zoe concluded.

She removed several weapons and other things and tossed them on the ground. The missile still took the same course. Then, she removed a small object from her pocket, buried deep inside.

"What's this." she said, as she threw it on the ground. The missile shifted slightly.

"It must've been that agent. He planted something on me while we were fighting." she concluded, as she raised her hand to crush the tiny device.

"Wait." I said. "If you crush it, the missile will just drop from the sky. It might fall on top of  someone."

Erica looked at me as if I hadn't noticed something, and she crushed the small device. The missile dropped from the sky, landing with a thunk in the middle of the field, rendering it useless.

Cyrus said, "That was a little too easy to stop. Why don't you start on the mission, and the CIA will investigate the missile."

"Sounds good." I said, as I walked.. um.. where do we walk. "Wait. Where do we even start."

"Isn't it obvious" Erica said. "We start by investigating the SPYDER headquarters."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If you're reading all my chapters in a row, this is a good place to stop. Take my advice and take a break. Don't read like 30 chapters in a row, it's not good for you. Anyways, this concludes part one of this story. I'm thinking of doing about three parts to this story. Also, as a side note, I don't own any of these characters, Stuart Gibbs does. Anyways, have a nice day! :)

Peace out-
Your pal Clyde (My real name's not Clyde but whatever)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------