Victory?

Location Classified

1800 hours

I woke up in our hotel room, lying on my bed. I sat up groggily, had this been a dream? Then it all came rushing back to me. SPYDER was going to build a bomb! I burst out of my room, and saw Zoe and Mike playing cards in Mike's room. 

"Oh hi Ben, you're awake." Zoe said.

"You know SPYDER's plan, right?" I asked, a little too quickly.

"Yeah."

"Then lets defuse the bomb! Hurry up, SPYDER might have already planted the bomb somewhere!!"

"Chill, Ben." said Mike. "SPYDER isn't going to plant the bomb for a while."

"Yeah, " Zoe chimed in. "After Joshua interrupted your 'talk about his plans' , Erica got you back to the hotel, and Cyrus finally managed to get his bonds off and he freed all of us. Then, he left us back at the hotel to check up on you, and they planted a few small bombs in their hotel rooms."

As if on cue, the sound a few explosions pierced the air. Erica and Cyrus walked into the room.

"Oh, he's awake." said Erica. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I said, blushing.

I ignored the fact that Zoe was glaring at me.

"Anyways" said Erica. "This was a successful mission. No casualties, and we have successfully thwarted SPYDER's plans."

"Wait, they can still blow up the bomb, right?" I asked, a bit worried.

"I did a bomb sweep." said Erica. "No bombs in a 20 mile radius."

"But what if-" I started.

Erica glared at me, so I decided to shut up for the sake of my physical health.

"Ok" she said. "Mission successful. Let's head back to school."

I wasn't sure what, but something weird was going on.

And it had something to do with Erica.