Preparation

Academy of Espionage

1650 hours

"There's another organization out there," I said.

They all turned to me, "There is?"

"Well, first of all, that device didn't really seem like SPYDER. It was more high tech than anything they wanted to pull off. And SPYDER doesn't really too heavily on new technology."

They all nodded in agreement.

"Second of all, that. person Erica fought. We know that Erica could defeat everyone one on one in SPYDER no problem. That person, according to her, was exceptionally well at fighting, was raises more questions."

"Go on. We're listening, professor Ripley." Mike said as he pretended to take air notes. Zoe shushed him.

"Also, that person, again, according to Erica said 'You don't know what you're dealing with.' Anyone from SPYDER should know her, so that person was completely different. We can come to the conclusion that there's a new organization out there."

Cyrus chose this moment to burst into the room. "There's a new organization out there." he and I said at the same time.

He looked at me questioningly, "How do you know?"

"I think we used the same reasoning you did. That agent Erica fought, and the scanner."

"What scanner?" he asked.

I quickly filled him in on what was going on, and he nodded like it was completely normal. "Our first priority is still to find out what SPYDER is up to. But I suggest while we're at it we need to uncover this new organization." He handed us a mission dossier.

Operation Blazing Uncovery

Locate the new organization. Stop SPYDER.

"Shouldn't this be a little more..um.. precise?" I asked.

"I only had five minutes to write this, so deal with it." Cyrus said.

"Hey, at least we have a cool mission name again." Zoe added.

"Ok then," I said. "Operation Blazing Uncovery is ago."

"Dude," Mike said. "I was just about to say that."

Cyrus rolled his eyes. Suddenly, a younger agent burst into the room.

"We need your help!" he said. "The campus is under attack!"