Plotting

SPYDER headquarters

1232 hours

SNEAK PEEK CHAPTER

Joshua Hallal sat up in his chair, slowly running mental schemes through his head. Those Croatoan people really had stiffed them. He bought that device, and had nearly destroyed the entire SPYDER commercial industry!

Now the device was acting up, it started doing strange thing lately. Joshua was annoyed. He might even kill the next person who walked into the room for fun. That always relieved his stress.

He opened his computer, surveying the various bugs and security cameras all over spy school. Joshua had cleverly designed the system to pick up suspicious activity or certain key words, like "SPYDER", or "Hallal".

What idiots! Joshua thought. Their entire security system was compromised, and those fools didn't even notice!

He opened his computer and checked for suspicious activity in spy school. Nothing yet. His clever plots always worked. That idiot Ripley actually believed that he knew their master plan. He browsed over several security platforms, and finally landing on his Email. One new mail.

He clicked on it and started reading.

"Hello Joshua. As you know, we have conducted reports on several spy school activity. Your fake headquarters has been destroyed, but Ripley thinks that your plan is to build a bomb and blow up somewhere important-"

On this word, Joshua actually laughed.

"Anyhow, we have successfully completed Phase 3 of the plan. If all goes well, you will be the most powerful person on Earth, and the CIA will be utterly destroyed."

Joshua smiled, as he rarely did, unless there was a perfect execution of a plan.

There was a knock on the door.

Joshua looked at his watch. Just in time for his conference. He stood up, and opened the door, to reveal the icy-cold face of Erica Hale.

"Hello, Erica." he said. "Glad you could make it to the conference."