Escape

SPYDER Headquarters

1205 hours

Joshua's finger connected with the button. I looked up at the screen, expecting a deafening explosion. Nothing happened.

I expected Joshua to be fuming, but he just stood there, chuckling.

"Ben, Ben, the explosion is not instant. The signal needs to travel through several communication satellites and go through several cell phone towers to avoid detection. So don't get too hopeful"

Just then, a message popped up on Joshua's computer. ---SIGNAL BLOCKED---

"WHAT!" shouted Joshua (profanity excluded) "Why is this thing not working!"

He started to repeatedly press the button over and over. His computer continued to display
---SIGNAL BLOCKED---

Joshua sighed. "I guess since my plan isn't working, I'll just kill Ben -"

His sentence was cut off when someone slammed into him, knocking him flat on the wall

My first thought was Erica wasn't a traitor

I was elated! However, on closer inspection, I realized that the person was Cyrus.

"Cyrus!" I said. "How'd you find me here!"

"Tracking device" he said.

"But wouldn't have SPYDER searched me before they brought me in here." I asked.

"I suspected that SPYDER would capture you, so I put this new tracker we've been working on. It's based on radiation signals, so it won't be detected by metal detectors." Cyrus answered.

"Also you blocked the signal, right?" I asked.

"What signal? Was Joshua trying to bomb something?" Cyrus questioned.

"Yeah, he was planning to bomb campus, but it said the signal was blocked?" I asked.

At this point, we were already outside the building. Cyrus gave out a few instructions to some of the agents next to him, and he pulled me inside a car. He started the engine, and asked me a question, that was more like an order.

 "What is everything you know about SPYDER. We have evidence that SPYDER is planning something big, and every third thing we can get is vital. We need information, now. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Solve this message for a CLUE about what will happen.

qsedhrdviefcdjafeidjsrvnplodytngtrhhrdefhirjmrtpedogfshetsdertrhrtnmhgdeesignmfdperodbsshtfrebfrdfigdssgsdnoenmdjescosrnhfedhtsghseadctsvhsdawgsshasflgbrdfesgaadddeydbasgpsxpsgesdadvregeedd.

Also, if you solve it, don't put it in the comments, it ruins it for everyone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you solved it, I know it's not THAT big of a hint, but it still reveals a lot, especially if you can answer question proposed by the clue (unlikely), then you know the big reveal.