²¹| I'm a Businessman.... no, Boy - I'm a Businessboy!

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

"~Parseltongue~"

":Deathtongue:"

~~~ August 2, 1990. Right where we left off ~~~

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

"I do not know how or when but he somehow gained illegal guardianship of you, Hadrian" he spoke solemnly. I just stared at him, barely controlling my fury, "Are you telling me, that the person who was supposed to be my guardian, wanted me to get abused for his own gains. That he planned all of this when I was just a baby. That he planned for a one-year-old to get abused and also put blocks on his magic?". I spoke, my voice so soft that it would have been hard to hear, but everyone heard it and saw the fury burning in my eyes.

"I want that changed immediately, right now" I demanded.

"That can be arranged Hadrian, quite easily. But Who do you want to become your guardian? I suggest Lady McGonagall" he said frowning in concentration.

I thought about it for a while. "No, it can not be Aunt Minnie, sorry" I added to her. She just shook her head and said, "Even though the very limited time I knew you, I know you don't do anything without a reason" she spoke with pride.

I just grinned at her and turned back to Ragnok. "She is a good candidate, but I don't want Dumbles to give her trouble for it. I want Uncle Moony to become my guardian, and then sign my emancipation papers. After that you are becoming my paid steward" I said, with a no-nonsense voice. He started to protest by I cut his off, "NO, I will not hear it. I know people are prejudiced against werewolves and give you a difficult time for it, you will become my steward and work for me. And I will pay you accordingly, is that understood" I spoke, my authoritative voice ringing around the spacious room.

He just nodded dumbfounded and then grinned.

"You sound just like Sirius when he became angry, but the ringing voice thing where your voice echoes, you definitely got that from James. You are so like them that it is so bittersweet. But your eyes, they're so like Lily, but her eyes never glowed as yours do" he said, smiling wistfully at the memories that it brought up.

I smiled at him and turned back to Griphook, "How long will it take for the papers to be ready?" I asked him. "Usually it would take weeks, but not this time. You already have the Head of the DMLE on your side ready to sign your emancipation papers and give temporary guardianship to your Godfather, it will take only a few minutes" he said and walked out of the room briskly.

Once he returned Remus and I signed with a Blood quill, making me his legal ward. After that, Amelia, Remus and I signed on another luxurious parchment, like the one that had been sent to him, legally making me an adult.

"Now with that out of the way, let's get all of the blocks, compulsions and potions off of you. But let me warn you, It will be painful. The Horcrux ritual will be done the next new moon. It is an auspicious time for rituals" said Ragnok.

He stood up, "Griphook, get all of Hadrian's accounts in order" he ordered and turned to me. "Let's get going, Hadrian," he said and walked out of the room, followed by the rest of us.

When we got to the ritual room, I was once again mesmerised by Goblin architecture and its beauty. The entire room was hewn from Granite, and from one huge boulder at that. At the centre of a runic circle, like the one at Felix's, but much larger and with different runes, was a Black Marble platform veined with what looked to be real Gold. How the Goblins made that I will never know. Dowager Longbottom smirked as if she knew something that we didn't. I'd have to go and accost her to tell me later.

Ragnok asked me to lie down on the raised platform and closed my eyes. I did as instructed, that's when the chanting started. In truth, it was only Ragnok who was chanting, but from inside the runic circle, I felt like there were a dozen goblins standing around the room who were chanting.

But when the chanting sped up, the pain began. It started like pin and needle pricking every inch of my anatomy. The pain built up slowly, making me writhe with a burning sensation all over my body. The burning became an inferno, my nerves numbing due to the overload of pain, and then darkness. I had fainted.

When I woke up, I was once again in the Potter office with Uncle Lucius and Uncle Remus along with Aunt Cissa and Aunt Andro looking through my properties, money, and treasure from my vault. They were looking through around twenty stacks of parchment and all of them thin and crisp, "Oh boy am I rich" I thought wryly.

When I tried sitting up, full-scale, mother-henning, fussing started like never before. But even though it was annoying, I had never been so grateful for my family. Grateful that people actually care what happened to me. Now, with my wealth and titles, people who would try to cosy up to me for their own gains.

After a solid thirty minutes of mother-henning, I was allowed to get back to business. I went through my accounts and we all tried to calculate the total value of all my possessions. Let's just say that I was the richest wizard on the planet by a large margin.

I started contemplating how I could expand my wealth even more. And then the idea struck me like the Knight Bus.

"Griphook, can I make investments in the Muggle world?" I asked. He looked surprised for a moment then after a shared look with Ragnok nodded. "All right then, I want to invest in Steel manufacturing industries. I want to invest in five different automobile companies. I want at least ten per cent shares in Ferarri, Ford, Volkswagen, Chevrolet and Audi". I stopped and thought some more about where I want to invest in and let Griphook write it all down.

"I want to invest in Shell and two other Oil refining companies of your choice, that you predict will grow. I want to invest in Samsung and Apple, as well as other Pharmaceutical companies. I also want major shares in the most famous Wizarding Newsletter" I listed off.

"I want to buy a lot of Flats and Houses and rent them out, so my monthly income will be a lot, but the cost of buying the Houses, Flats and Shares will barely put a dent in my wealth," I said, smirking at the look of respect I was getting from the two Goblins and awe coming from the others, excluding Lucius, whose Pureblood mask hardly ever slipped.

I was just full-out smirking now, which made them remember and slip their masks on and compose themselves. "Uncle Lucius, Aunt Amelia, I want you two to invest in the same fields as me. I want to watch as the generations of Malfoys and Bones co-exist with me" I said smiling softly at them.

They all smiled, but Aunt Minnie caught up quickly. "Hadrian, you didn't say 'your Heirs and the Malfoys and Bones', you said 'you'. How is that possible, wizards have long lifespans but not that long?" she asked. And the others looked intrigued by that, even the two Goblins, though they hid it much better.

I just smiled a little sadly, but also a little excited, and started to explain.