²³| Lord of House Peverell

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

"~Parseltongue~"

":Deathtongue:"

~~~ August 2, 1990. Right where we left off ~~~

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

I finally let myself smile, a true smile - without masks or facades, life was truly going to be great for him. Albus Dumb-bish-door had no idea what was coming for him.

I turned around to look at the others, my arms still around Dea-Killian's waist. He looks at the others smiling, flashing his pearly white teeth. He just smiled at me, as if encouraging me. Of course, he's encouraging me, he knew I'm feeling anxious. "Idiot", I scold myself. He just chuckles, meaning he heard everything I thought and still is. I just let out a defeated sigh, this is going to take some time to get used to.

I look at the others, noting their look of fear mixed with awe. "Killian? Can I call you my boyfriend?" I asked through our link, feeling shy. He just smiled even wider and held me closer, he rested his chin on my head and smiled at the others charmingly.

"Well", I started, "Everyone, meet Killian, my boyfriend". My personal mother-hens started to coo at me and say that we are cute, but also warned to be careful as I am still ten years old and that he looks around six years older than me. Uncle Remus and Uncle Lucius looked mutinous and probably planned to have the 'You hurt him, you die' speech, forgetting that he is Death and can't die.

I started introducing everyone and telling him who they are. The adults were a bit anxious, understandably, but Draco, Neville and Susan warmed up to him instantaneously and looked at him with pure, undiluted awe.

I just chuckled at the uncomfortableness that I received through our link, but outside he looked as poised as any Pureblood, he probably learnt from the most Pure-bloody of the Purebloods, back in the day, more like centuries, but whatever.

The Goblins looked at him with curiosity, probably already wondering if he can change his body however he wants or is this his real body and the skeletal figure just a sort of 'uniform' for his job as 'Death'.

After all the introductions, with me sitting beside Killian, his arm around my waist and his other hand resting on my knee, I looked back at Griphook and Lucius. "Griphook and Ragnok, Lucius and Remus, I have an idea that I want to run by you four, a couple of ideas actually. Firstly, what do you think about taking Aunt Andro back into the Black family? I can do it as the Head of House right?" I questioned looking at them. Aunt Andro's head snapped up, from where she was chatting with Aunt Amelia and Aunt Cissa.

She looked at me with grateful eyes, "You don't have to do that for me, dear. I'm happy by just being reunited with my family, you don't need to do anything else" she said, trying and failing to hold back the tears that ran down her face. Aunt Cissa just put her arms around her sister's shoulders and smiled at me.

"But Uncle Ted, you have to know that you have to take the Black name, as it is of higher ranking, well the Tonks name doesn't even have a rank, so yeah," I asked, hoping that he would agree.

Killian tightened his arms around me in reassurance, and to say that he will agree. I just leaned into his side and smiled. I laid my hand on his and squeezed the back of his palms in thanks and interlaced my fingers with his from behind. I could practically feel him smirking without even looking.

"That is a very good idea Hadrian, and you can do that as Head of House". Lucius informed me and told me his opinion. I smiled at him in thanks. The other three nodded to show that they agreed.

"I have some other ideas, but they are still half-baked. Once I finalise them I'll call for an appointment, through my steward" I said, looking at Remus pointedly. He just shook his head then smirked. He stood up and gave a ridiculous over-the-top bow, "Of course, my Lord. Anything you say" he said in a faux posh accent. Everyone just snickered at his antics while Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa just smirked and shook their heads, the ever-poised Lord and Lady.

"Well onto the more important matters. My Lordships, I want to claim them right now and be done with it. And I've decided where I want to stay, but I have more questions about that later" I said to Griphook. He nodded and took out a few velvet boxes, undoubtedly my Lordships and Heirship rings.

First I opened the pure-Black Velvet box, knowing that would be the Peverell Lordship ring. Inside it, nestled in the rich Silk cushions was the Peverell Lordship ring. It was a beautifully crafted Black Gold band with a large circular Emerald, cut like how a Diamond is usually cut. Engraved on it was the Peverell coat of arms, the symbol of the Deathly Hallows. Around it, embedded in the band itself were thirteen White Diamonds in total. It looked magnificent and oozed magic. "The Peverell Lordship ring's powers are shrouded in mystery as it has not been used for over many centuries.  Some of the more believable rumours suggest that it has magical protections against all poisons, and any potion that is meant to cause the wearer harm" explained Ragnok.

A/N - ^^^Imagine if the metal was Black Gold and the symbol of the Deathly Hallows in engraved on the stone

When I slipped the Ring onto my middle finger on my right hand, it glowed for a moment, then re-sized itself to fit my finger. I could feel a sense of warmth spreading through my body from the ring, probably the protections. I leaned into Killian and stared at the ring intently. I glittered and shone, refracting the light from the crystal chandeliers. It was truly breathtaking. Everyone complimented me on the rings beauty, Drac, Neville and Susan whistling and singing that I was engaged to Killian. I blushed and turned around to bury my face in his chest, making everyone laugh even harder.

Finally, when looked back up, some were still chuckling. I sat there, full-out pouting at them. However, this seemed to amuse them more, it took five more minutes for them to completely calm down.

Next, I reached for the Dark Green Crushed Velvet box with Silver Silk embroidery. Evidently the Slytherin Lordship ring. I buzzing with excitement, so were the others. When I opened the lid of the box I had my breath knocked out by the stupendous sight. "Beautiful......".