Chapter 1:

It's my 5th year at Hogwarts, and so far, it's been good. I'm in Slytherin, my name is Skye, and I'm 15. I'm not gonna lie, I have a really bad attitude, which has gotten me into so much trouble. My parents were sorted into Hufflepuff when they came here, and they're not really happy that I'm in Slytherin. But they have given up on giving me the "you shouldn't be hanging out with the bad kids and you need to shape up" speech. It always ends in one of my parents crying, the other screaming, and me just shutting myself up in my room. I actually like Slytherin, I thought it was the worst house, but we get away with so much stuff it's unbelievable. We're also Snape's favorite, well everyone else in Slytherin is, he hates me because I never hold back when I talk to him. He's annoying, and he's always got something to say about me, do you expect me to not say anything back? I'm actually a nice person, but nobody from the other houses gets close enough to be able to see that. They're all scared of me, except for Potter. Draco says that Potter is his to pick on, but I also made it very clear to Draco I do what I want when I want.

A/N-This is my first time writing this type of stuff, and I hope I do good. Don't forget to vote and even maybe share with your friends? Thanks for reading!💓