Chapter 8:

I walked to the Great Hall and sat by Blaise. I shot a few glances at Draco and he looked mad, but he always did when I was with Blaise, and that was the point. To make him so mad or jealous he'd snap and admit he likes me. We finished eating and left to go to Divination. We got up to the Astronomy tower and my seat was assigned next to Potter.

I sat down next to him and he slightly smiled at me. "There's no need to be scared of me, I may be mean but I don't bite." And he scooted his chair away from mine. I scoffed and looked at him, "Potter, you're really afraid of me. Scared I'm gonna get the Dark Lord to get you?" I laughed and Professor Trelawny then gave me detention.

Then Draco stood up and threw something at Potter and she gave him detention to him too, he did that on purpose. I sighed. The Professor just talked about how my palm said I was rude, and that Harry was going to die soon. All just some bs I say, I never believed anything she said. Except for the part about me being rude, that was true.

It was now the end of the day after my last 2 classes and I went to dinner. I ate with Blaise and told him that I needed to get to detention. He kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye. We had detention with Snape. I walked into the classroom and Snape was in here with Lupin. "Hello Miss. Parker. Why are you in here?" He asked.

I smiled, "Ahh, I got detention for technically telling Harry I was gonna get the Dark Lord after him. It was funny to me, but clearly not to Trelawny." He gasped and tried to hide his smile. "Now, Lupin, please leave so Miss. Parker can get on with detention. Oh Mr. Malfoy so glad for you to join us. Sit down, and I'll tell you your punishment in a minute."

Lupin said his goodbyes and then Snape came up to the desk we were sitting at. "I want you to clean this classroom and any glasses that are dirty. You have 2 hours, I'll be locking you in here and I'll be back later. Don't do anything stupid." He gave us both a rag and left the classroom closing and locking the door. "So, what now?" He sighed. "We clean. So get to it."

"Ooh you're cute when you're bossy." He said and stood up behind me. I felt his hot breath on my neck and I shivered. He traced his finger down my arm and grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him. He whispered in my ear, "You're the reason I'm here anyways. You could at least show me some type of affection." I walked forward and he let me go.

"No. You're the reason you're here. You wanted to get me alone, to get me away from Blaise." He smiled, looked me up and down and spoke. "Yea, you're right. He's everywhere. I wanted some alone time with you. Kill me then."

"Gladly." I said sarcastically.