Chapter 3

SKYE'S POV:

I went up to my down to change into some different clothes so I could go to breakfast. I put on a green crop top, some jeans with holes in them but not too many, and my checkered vans. I brushed my hair out and checked my outfit. I had brown hair, but I had the front of my hair dyed blue, and my hair was straight.

I went into the common room and there was a bunch of people downstairs. When I walked in I got a bunch of "Ooo's" from different people. Blaise was one of my best friends, one of the very few people that could put up with me and my attitude.

He was sitting on the chair by the fireplace, so I went and sat on the arm of the chair. He put his arm around my back and rubbed my side. This was normal for him to do, everyone knew he didn't like me, but some still suspected something was going on.

I'll admit, maybe me and Blaise have made out a few times, but only me and him knew about that. I noticed when Blaise rested his hand on my waist that Draco tensed up. He shot up from the couch earning stares from everyone.

"I'm going to breakfast. I'll leave you all to your flirting or whatever." And glared at me and Blaise before walking out. I got up and looked at Blaise. "I'll see you later? I'm gonna go to breakfast too." He took my hand and kissed it. "See you later beautiful."

I was used to him calling me beautiful, he always has. It didn't mean much to me, and I was hoping it didn't mean much to him either. I saw Draco sitting at the Slytherin table and Crabbe and Goyle on either side of him. I sat down and they looked at me, well all except for Draco.

"Leave!" I motioned my hands toward them shoo them away. "Why must you make my friends always leave me?" I put my hand to my heart and made a fake sad face. "Oh, did I get the wrong impression? I didn't know they were your friends, I thought they were your bitches."

He scoffed and bit his lip, which was hot but I tried my best not to show that he made me nervous. "Whatever Parker. Why don't you go flirt with Zabini some more?" I laughed. "Is someone jealous?" I hit his arm and he glared at me.

"Oh calm down Malfoy, me and Blaise are just friends, everyone knows that. I mean, everyone but you." He rolled his eyes and I sighed. "Clearly I'm not wanted here, so I'm just gonna stay right here." I said and took a sip of pumpkin juice.

"You really don't get it huh? I don't want you here, leave." I wiped fake tears from my eyes. "Wah wah, cry me a river Mr. Daddy Issues, I couldn't care less if you want me to leave." He slammed down his fork and made everyone around us jump.

"God damn it Skye, I said leave me alone!" He yelled and I was taken by shock. He's never really yelled at me before. There was no emotions in his eyes besides rage. I cleared my throat and got up.

"No Skye, I'm sorry, sit down." I sighed. "No, i'm gonna find Blaise so I can be with someone who actually wants to be around me." And I stormed off. I walked to the common room and Blaise was sitting alone on the same chair he was in earlier in the common room.