Chapter 30:

SKYE'S POV:

We laid on the hospital bed for a while after everyone left. Madam Pomfrey came up to us, "Don't forget to drink plenty of fluids, and try to eat. Maybe soup or something like that." I nodded and we got up. We got to the Slytherin common room and I started walking towards my room when Draco stopped me. "Skye, please stay with me tonight. I don't want you to be alone."

I was too tired to argue so I went into his room. He gave me a hoodie to sleep in and some sweats. "I'm going to take a shower." He gave me a small smile and I went in the bathroom. I turned the water on and adjusted to temperature. I got undressed and got in. I wet my hair and let the water run on my face, making my mascara run. I rubbed it off and sat down in the tub.

I busted out into tears and looked around me for a towel. I grabbed one and started rubbing aggressively against the Dark Mark, but nothing came off. I sobbed and scrubbed. My arm turning red and scratchy.

DRACO'S POV:

I heard her crying and I heard her mumble between each sob. I walked to the door, "Come..off! Just, please. I don't want it anymore." I opened the door and pushed back the shower curtain to see her scrubbing her arm, it was red and starting to bleed. I jumped in the shower and sat down behind her. I grabbed her hand making her stop.

"No. Draco, give it back!"

"No." She hit me on the arm repeatedly, "Why would you do that? Give it to me!"

"I'm sorry Skye. I can't." She screamed, "God I hate you! Just give me the towel!" Tears falling from my eyes I grabbed her hands making her stop moving and just held her. "I know you don't mean that. Just breathe okay?" As I held her in my arms, she sobbed to the point where she couldn't breathe. Seeing her like this, broken, was heart breaking. I never wanted to see her like this.

She always cried around me, but this time I could truly feel she was broken. No family, pregnant at 16, feeling like there's nothing left. I held her closer, "I'll never let you go okay? I'm here, let it out." We sat there, her in my arms, while the water ran all over us. I knew she needed this.

After a while of us sitting there she sniffled and looked up. "Thank you Draco. You could have left me here or gave me that towel back." I kissed her on the forehead, "I would never leave you or give you something you could hurt yourself with. You know I love you too much to do that." She turned the water off and stood up. She looked at her arm and sighed.

"Come on. Let's go see if we can find something to bandage that." We both got out and she gave me a towel. I took off my wet clothes and put the towel around my waist. I walked out into my room and felt the cold air hit my wet chest. I walked over to my dresser and got out some dry clothes. I put on boxers and sweats and walked back in the bathroom.

She had already changed into her clothes and was looking at her cheek. It had a pink tent to it from where her mom hit her. I found a big bandage and I put it on her arm. "Have you ever scrubbed it so hard you needed a bandage?"

"Yes. It makes it burn even worse when it's got scratches on it like that. So just try to be careful okay? Come here." I held her in my arms and kissed her on the head.

"I love you princess."

"I love you too baby."