Chapter 59:

"Yea, well I don't care. He lost the right to talk to me or try to be my friend after he put me through the shit he did." I started walking towards the Great Hall and Draco followed. We walked in and everyone stared, something I'm used to now. I looked at the teachers table and Dumbledore was waving me over. I walked through the pathway between the Slytherin table and Gryffindor table.

Everyone's heads turning as I walked past them. I held my head up high and smiled. I walked up to Dumbledore and he stood up, "Feeling better Miss. Parker?" I nodded my head and smiled. Professor Mcgonagall was now by my side too. "This is Atlas." I moved so they could both see him and they stared at him. "He looks just like Draco. Claire looks just like you too Skye."

Dumbledore grabbed Atlas's hand and rubbed him palm. "Yea, they really do look like us." I smiled and swayed, keeping him quiet. "I noticed this is the first time you and him have been down here." I looked at Professor Mcgonagall and nodded. "Draco likes to spend a lot of his time with Claire, he never puts her down. Although I rarely get to hold her, I'm glad he spends time with her."

"I assume you need to eat Miss. Parker. We'll talk later." Professor Mcgonagall smiled and I walked away. I sat down next to Draco and grabbed on of the bottles. I shook it and started feeding Atlas, and all of the kids around us stared at me. I looked at them, "What do you want? Staring is rude. I may have just had a kid, but I'll still beat your asses."

They quickly looked away and Draco laughed. I started eating after scooping some food into my plate. "Are you going to be mad all day?" I didn't look up and he took his free hand and brought it down to my thigh. His hand was freezing, making me shiver, but I ignored him. He squeezed my thigh hard and I stopped eating and looked at him. "What do you want Draco?"

He made a shocked face, "Draco? You never call me that unless you're actually mad at me. What did I do?" I rolled my eyes and kept eating, ignoring him. I could see him out of the corner of my eye and he just turned away from me. Once Atlas finished his bottle I put it on the table and I finished eating. I burped him and then I got up.

"Where are you going?" Draco grabbed my wrist and looked at me. "I'm going sit outside by the Black Lake with Atlas." He let go on my wrist and I walked away. He may think I'm overreacting but I'm not. I shouldn't have to be nice to Blaise all because he wants to see the babies. He put me through hell. So why should I give him the advantage and forgive him?