Chapter 55:

DRACO'S POV:

This has to have been the most stressful but wonderful few hours of my life. Skye was sleeping on the bed and I was sitting in the chair with the babies in the beds right beside me. They were both absolutely beautiful, and mine. Skye did do most of the work, all I did was get her pregnant. I'm so amazed at how strong she's been throughout all of this. She had her moments where she was unsure of it, but in the end I know she'll love them just as much as I do.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Atlas started crying, than Claire started crying. Skye's eyes flickered open quickly, "What's wrong? What happened?" She saw the babies crying and held her hands out. "Give me Atlas, I'll hold him. You need to hold Claire." I gave her Atlas and she sat back with him laying on her chest. He quieted down quickly. I took Claire and laid her on my chest and she didn't stop crying.

I rubbed her back and rocked her and she fell back asleep. "Maybe I'll actually be good at this whole father thing. Better than my dad at least." She smiled and a tear rolled down her cheek, "What's wrong darling?" I moved my chair so I was right next to her and held her hand. "I'm just so overwhelmed. I'm so happy to see you with her, to see you so happy. I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else."

I kissed her hand, "Me either."

SKYE'S POV:

Me and Draco sat there holding the babies. Seeing him just sitting there, Claire on his chest, and him smiling makes my heart happy. I can already tell he's gonna be a great dad. Madam Pomfrey walked in, "Oh you're up. I talked to Dumbledore already and he said that you can take all the time off you need. You may go back to your dorm but I want you on bed rest." She looked at Draco and he nodded. She brought a wheelchair into the room and Draco helped me into it after we put the babies down.

"Oh, Miss. Granger is here to help bring the babies and your things up to your room." Draco pushed the wheelchair and Hermione pushed the bed with the babies in it with a bag of my things(the bed has both babies in it btw). It was actually easier than you think getting down into the dungeons in a wheelchair. Draco said the password and we walked into the Slytherin common room. Everyone jumped out of their seats and walked over to me.

They all spoke over each other. They talked about how cute the babies where and asked me if I was okay, "Okay, she just gave birth to 2 babies. Get the fuck out the way before I make you." Draco hissed and they all moved. He brought me up to my dorm and he helped m run to my bed. "Oh you can come put them over here by me." I said and Hermione moved them over to me.

"Thank you Mione." She smiled and hugged me. "Of course! If you need anything, either of you, just come get me. Congratulations to you both, they're absolutely beautiful." She walked out and closed my door. My eyes widened, "Draco. Did it every occur to you that we'd need somewhere for the babies to sleep?" He laughed and walked out the room. He came back in pushing two small beds inside, a pink one and a blue one.

"Oh my god, when did you do this?"

"Just something my Mom helped me out with before we left. I had apparated them over here when me and Potter when pick up our things. I hope you like them." I smiled big. "I love them. Now let's put these babies to sleep, I'm exhausted."