Chapter 35:

It's finally Christmas time! Today is December 15th, and we'll be leaving for break tomorrow. I got up at 7:30 and got ready for the day. I'm also almost 6 months pregnant, and my belly is getting big. After I slipped on a hoodie, some sweats, my slip on's, and put my hair up in a bun I went down into the common room. Draco looked at me and went back to reading the newspaper, "No good morning? How are you feeling? Ready to go see Madam Pomfrey?"

"Oh sorry. Did you see the newspaper? Harry claims that the Dark Lord is back, like for good." He got up and gave it to me. "It's okay, we'll be okay. Just don't think about it too much. It'll make you sick." And after I said that I gagged, "Okay, let's go before I throw up on the rug." We got to the hospital wing and Madam Pomfrey led me to the room she had in the back for me so nobody could see her giving me ultrasounds and stuff. She put the gel on my stomach and started moving the little wand around on my stomach.

"I don't know how I didn't notice this earlier. Look at this." I looked at the screen, and my heart exploded. "What am I looking at?" Draco asked squinting at the screen. "That's two. One here and one here." Said Madam Pomfrey pointing to each fetus or baby whatever you want to call it. I looked at him smiling, and he was tearing up. "Draco, it's twins. We're gonna have two!" He gave me a big smile and kissed me. He pulled away and Madam Pomfrey cleared her throat.

"Let me finish up the check up and then you can do what you need." She took my pulse and my temperature. She asked me the same questions as always; have I been eating regularly, have I been feeling bad, have I been getting light headed. The answers were always the same. She finished the check up and then she walked out. I put my hoodie down and hung my legs on the side of the table. Draco moved in between my legs. He grabbed my face and kissed me, "This is amazing. We're gonna have twins!"

I sniffled and he looked at me, "Hey, it's okay. We're gonna figure this out, together." He kissed me on the forehead and I got up and we left. Draco insisted that we go to breakfast before we finish packing. I sat down at the table and put some food on my plate. I ate and then we got up to go back to our rooms. "I'm going finish packing, I'll see you later." He went off to his room and I went off to mine. I started packing the rest of my things; clothes, my toothbrush, underwear and bras, and stuff like that.

Once I finished I grabbed my trunk and started pulling it off my bed when Draco rushed in and grabbed it from me, "I said I was going to do that. Stop lifting heavy things like this." He walked out the room and then came back. I went in front of the big mirror in my room and lifted up my hoodie. I stood in the mirror sideways looking at my stomach. When I noticed Draco was behind me I put my shirt down. He came up to me and lifted it back up, "Don't be embarrassed or anything. You look beautiful."

"Even with the stretch marks and big stomach?" He smiled and placed his hands on my stomach, "I love everything about you. Those stretch marks and that big belly is what reminds me of what's to come for us. Don't hide it, it just makes you more beautiful." I smiled and he kissed me on the head. "Now come on. We got to go to the Hogwarts express earlier than everyone. I wanna make sure we get a compartment to ourselves." He said and I looked at him confused. "We have another hour though."