Chapter 51:

As we were all talking we felt the train come to a stop, "Oh we're already at school." We all got up and Harry opened the compartment door. We walked out and I followed Draco to the back of the train. He grabbed our trunks and I grabbed the owl cages. They had both been sleeping and woke up when I moved the cage. We walked off the train and to the carriages that would bring us to Hogwarts.

Harry looked at me from a distance and I motioned him to come by us. He, Hermione, and Ron walked over to us. "I'm tired of always being mean. Who cares if they know we're friends?" They smiled and we got in the carriage. Draco helped me up and then helped me back down when we got to the school. We dropped our trunks at the front where everyone else was, and I let the owls out their cages. They flew off to the Owlery.

We walked in the Great Hall and everyone looked at us. I placed my hand on my bump and Draco grabbed my hand. We walked to the Slytherin table and sat down. I could hear whispers all throughout the room. I ignored it and ate. After I finished eating I looked at Draco, "I'm going up to my room. Don't rush and eat." I kissed him on the cheek and went to the Slytherin common room.

I said the password and walked in. I went into my room and Blaise was sitting on my window sill, reading my Journal. I stopped the my doorway and cleared my throat. "Find something you like?" He laughed, "Who would have suspected you to get pregnant? And from Malfoy?" He shut my journal and walked up to me. "Everyone always knew you were a slut, you just proved them right."

He began walking out when I grabbed my wand and put it under his chin, "I may be pregnant, but I'm still stronger than you'll ever be. Now leave me alone before I actually do something I'll regret." He smirked and walked out. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I thought about something I never wanted to even consider. Were the babies his? No there's no way. The timing doesn't really match up.

If it was his then I would have gotten the symptoms maybe a week after. The babies are Draco's, it has to be. I walked into my room and closed my door. I walked into the bathroom and wet my face. I'll talk to Draco about it and see what he thinks. I let my hair down and got out of my flats. I turned my lamp on but turned my room lights off. I got into bed and laid there, staring at the ceiling.

I snapped out of my thoughts when my door opened and Draco walked in. "Sorry if I scared you." I shook my head and he climbed into bed next to me. He played with my hair. "Draco?"

"Hmm?" I took a deep breathe. "Do you think there's a chance that these babies..."

"The babies are what?" I sighed. "The babies could be Blaise's?" He was quiet and I looked up at him. "No. I mean yes I did think about that at first when we found out you were pregnant, but now I don't think they are. The timing doesn't match up."

"So you believe they're yours?"

"Yes of course." I drew circles on his chest with my finger. I turned around and turned my lamp off and turned to Draco. I kissed him and smiled.

"I love you baby."

"I love you more darling."