Chapter 16:

He looked lost for words, but I know I wasn't. "Exactly, you won't deny it because you know it happened. But you know what Blaise?" He looked from me to Draco, "What?" I looked him straight in the eyes and didn't stutter or hesitate. "Go to hell." I took my hand out of Draco's grasp and walked away. I walked out to the Black Lake and sat down by a tree.

The second I sat down I busted out into tears. I was already crying, but this time I let it all out. I put my head in my hands and cried.

DRACO'S POV:

Skye took her hand out of my grasp and walked away. I felt bad for her, I deeply felt bad for her. I walked up to Zabini and looked him in the eyes. "You deserve a hell of a lot worse than to be beaten up. You deserve every bad thing that comes to you." I walked away leaving the crowd behind. I saw Skye go outside towards the Black Lake so I followed her.

She sat down by a tree and put her head in her hands. I couldn't hear her but I knew she was crying. I walked over to her and sat down beside her. She noticed I was there and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry."

"What do you have to be sorry for darling? He's the one who did something wrong, not you." I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and she slightly smiled. I've never been nice like this for anyone, she was the first and last. She doesn't deserve to be treated badly. I couldn't do that to her.

SKYE'S POV:

Draco sat beside me and I wiped away my tears. "I'm sorry." I didn't know why I apologized but I felt like I needed to. "What do you have to be sorry for darling? He's the one who did something wrong, not you." I smiled and my heart fluttered a bit when he called me darling. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and I smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, breaking the silence. "I was embarrassed."

"Please, come to me if anything like that happens again Skye. I know you'll be embarrassed, but I'd rather you be safe. I don't want there to be a next time, but if there is, come to me. Please."

"I will." He put his pinky out, "Pinky promise?" I laughed. "Pinky promise." He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into him. A tear slipped down my check and I wiped it away quickly. He lifted up my head, "Don't hide it, cry. I want you to. Let it out." When he said that it all came rushing out, I didn't want to bottle it up anymore.

Me and Draco sat by the Black Lake for what felt like forever. It started getting dark so Draco thought it was best to go inside. He put his hand out and I grabbed it. He helped me up and I dusted my butt off to get all the grass off. We walked shoulder to shoulder into the school. Once we got inside we were greeted by Snape.

"Miss. Parker, Mr. Malfoy. Dumbledore would like to speak to you." I looked at Draco and then we headed off towards Dumbledores office. We stepped onto the stairs and said the password. When we got up I knocked on the office door. "Come in." We walked in and stopped at the front of his desk. "You wanted to talk to us?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I heard about what happened today with you and Mr. Zabini. Is it true?" I gulped. "Yes sir."

"I can't imagine how hard that must be for you. I'm glad you have someone like Mr. Malfoy to help you through these times." He smiled at Draco and then at me. "I do think it's best for you to tell your parents of course. And I would also find it in your best interest to give you a week off of school. Mr. Malfoy can get your homework for you, but don't go to any classes."

"But why? I feel fine."

"You may feel fine, but you're mental health like how you think or feel about yourself is more important than how you think you're feeling. If Mr. Malfoy finds it in his best interests to stay with you this week, he may. I could always find someone else to get your work." I was about to speak when I was stopped. "Miss. Parker. Take some time away from your classes and away from people."