Chapter 26:

He pushed my skirt up and I leaned back on my hands and let him work his magic. He pulled my underwear down and they fell on the floor.

He brought his face down and kissed my folds and I let out a soft moan and he stopped, "Be as loud as you want princess. I want everyone to know who pleases you."

He went back down and stuck his tongue out. I squeezed my eyes shut and he moved his tongue in circles around my clit, "Please Draco, I need more."

He moved his tongue faster and he rubbed his thumb across my folds in a figure eight. He fastened his pace and sucked on my clit.

"Fuck, I-I'm about to cum." I moaned and he pulled away and wiped his lips. "Not until I tell you to." He remarked.

"Let's have some fun darling, shall we?" He put 4 fingers into me and I cried out.

I tried closing my legs and he held them open. My stomach twisted and I arched my back.

"I'm about to come Draco." He then pushed his fingers in deeper and I groaned. "Okay baby, you can cum."

I came all over the table and he backed up, "Ah oh well, we'll clean it up later."

"I didn't say I was done with you." I said as I pushed him on the table. I pulled his pants and his boxers down and freed his member. It shot up and I bent down and kissed the tip.

"Please Skye, don't tease me." I got on his lap and sunk down onto his erection. I took all of him at once and placed my hands on his chest, "You don't get to cum until I do or say, since you wanted to do it to me."

I bounced up and down on his dick and then spelled 'Coconut'. He groaned as I spelled out O and N. After I was done I went slow and his hips bucked up, making him thrust deeper into me.

He grabbed my ass as I sped up and he slammed into me deeper than ever.

"Skye, p-please. I need to." I smirked and kissed his neck, sucking and biting.

"If you keep doing what you're doing I won't last much longer." He moaned and I slowed down again.

I loved how he begged for it, how vulnerable he was right now. My legs were aching and my stomach twisted as I clenched around him.

"Do it again, please. F-Fuck that felt good." I did it a few more times every few seconds and he threw his head back and dug his fingers deeper into my ass.

"I can't take it anymore, I need to." He begged and I grabbed his face.

"Together?" He nodded and then he came inside of me.

I rode out our highs and got off of him. I winced as I laid next to him and he wrapped his arm around me. He grabbed his pants from beside him on the table and gave them to me.

I sat up and slipped them on and laid back down.

"I love you, Draco."

"I love you, Skye."

And we just laid there with each other.