Chapter 5:

After a while of us hugging, I picked my head up, and wiped the mascara off the under of my eyes. "Okay, he's not worth my tears. I'm going to go to the library and see if they have my book." He rubbed my back and nodded. I got up and went out of the common room. I walked to the library and went up to the librarian. "Hi, I was wondering if you had that book I had wanted last year."

She walked behind her desk and brought the book out, "This is the book? Stephan Kings IT?" I thanked her and grabbed the book. I went to a table that was behind two bookshelves that nobody knew of, well that's what I thought. When I walked back there, there was a blonde boy sitting there playing with his hands with a book in front of him. He looked up and it was Draco.

I sighed and went to walk out, but before I could he grabbed my wrist. I winced because it was the same wrist that his ring cut me on. He noticed and turned me around and brought my wrist up to his face. "Skye.." I took my hand from him. "No I didn't cut myself, your stupid ring did when you called me a slut."

He dropped his head and spoke softly, "I didn't mean it, I was just mad that you were with Zabini. He doesn't deserve you." I scoffed, "Oh and you do? He's treated me better than you ever have." He looked up, "No, I don't deserve you either, but.."

"But what Draco? You know never mind, I don't care. Just leave me alone." I walked away leaving him standing there, by the secluded table. I walked to the Slytherin common room and sat on the chair that was by the fireplace. I opened my book and started reading. I was reading for a while and got to page 55 when someone came up behind me. "Leave me alone Malfoy."

"It's not Malfoy, but I guess I'll go." Said Blaise and I got up. "Oh sorry, no don't go. Stay with me." And he walked back over to me and rested his hands on my waist. "You know, I was thinking about you today. And guess what I came up with?" I made a "Hmm" sound and he smiled. "Lets make Draco jealous. We already do, but this time we'll be 'dating'." He said making air quotes around "Dating".

I smiled and nodded, "Lets start now." And with that I took his face in my hands and rested my lips on his. Then Draco walked in, he always walks in on the worst moments or the best moments, whatever you wanna say. He scoffed and walked away to his dorm. Blaise sat down in the chair I was in and motioned for me to sit on his lap, which I did. I kissed him, pulled away and smiled, then leaned back in giving him a peck on the lips.

I always had a soft spot for Blaise, though he didn't know that. "You're beautiful you know?" He said and I smiled. "You're so nice, guess I'm the mean on in the relationship." I said joking and he laughed. I moved off his lap and sat with my legs on his, the chair was big enough for two people so we fit perfectly. We talked all afternoon, and as it got dark the common room filled with people. Draco being one of them.

I gave him a grin and went back to talking with Blaise. Draco couldn't take his eyes off me.

DRACO'S POV:

She was with Zabini, and I'm sure it was as more than friends. They were all over each other, it made me sick. I don't know why I cared so much, or why I hurt her so bad and called her a slut. If I could take it back I would, but I can't. So I'll have to deal with the fact that her and him are together.