Chapter 33:

Our next class was Transfiguration. When we got there Professor Mcgonagall was talking to Neville and pointing at something in his book. We sat down and she came over to us, "Feeling alright today?" I smiled and nodded. The teachers that were once rude to me were now really nice. As in teachers I really mean Snape. He actually let me off the hook a lot lately, even when I said something rude about him. He's probably thinking it's the hormones, but it's not, I just enjoy being able to be rude to him without getting in trouble.

We started class and it was book work today, but we did do one spell. The same one from a while back where you had to change a book into a cup. A lot of us still haven't gotten it down, by us I mean Draco, Neville, Seamus, Ron, and a few other students. "Are you gonna be able to actually do it this time?" I nudged Draco on the arm. He rolled his eyes, "Yes. I'm not dumb." 

He said the spell waving his wand at the book and it actually turned into a cup. My jaw dropped and he looked at me and laughed, "I told you I could do it." I clapped my hands softly and he bowed. When class was over it was lunch time so we went to the Great Hall. When we walked In everyone stared at us. I ignored it and sat down next to Draco. I heard someone behind me mumble, "16 and pregnant? Who would have thought it was gonna be her?"

Apparently Draco didn't hear it because he continued talking to his friends. I tapped him on the leg and he looked at me, "Draco. Did you hear them?"

"Hear who?" I rolled my eyes. "That girl that walked behind us just now. She said something about me being pregnant." His eyes widened, "How do they know? We haven't said anything to anyone." He sighed, "You did say something about it actually." I was freaking out now, how could I let it slip up? "What? No I didn't."

"Yes you did. In Potions. You said 'Can I even do this, like can it effect the baby?' And someone must have heard you." I was shaking about now. As much as I make it seem like I don't care about what people think of me I do. "Hey, it's okay. They were gonna find out sooner or later anyways. Just breathe okay?" I breathed in and out. Slowing my racing heart beat.

"We'll be fine. Just a few more months and he or she is going to be here. Think of the brighter side of things." Thinking about it did not calm me down. I'd be up all night with a baby while Draco probably slept through it, I'd have to stay out of my classes for at least a few months before the baby can be left with someone. What am I going to do? I can't do this. "Can we go somewhere and talk?" He nodded and we got up.

When we got to the library we sat down and I was fiddling with my hands. "Draco. I don't know if I can do this."

"Yes you can. You're stronger than you think baby. I'll be here through it all." He grabbed my hands. "But what if the baby cries and I don't wake up or you don't. Or if I need help and I can't wake you up. Or what if I don't know what to do because I have no parents to help me."

"Stop thinking of the what if's. My Mom will be more than happy to help you with the baby and tell you what you need to do. If the baby cries one of us will wake up, we're both light sleepers. If you need my help just throw something at me or anything. I want to help you. I meant it when I said I'd be here."