Chapter 28:

"Skye, your mother and I love you very much." I scoffed, "Oh really? You never show it. You never ask me if I'm okay. I shut myself up in my room when I'm home, and nobody ever comes to the door and asks if I'm okay. Neither of you ever tell me you love me." I was crying, and Draco pulled me into a hug. "It's okay darling, I'm here." I could feel everyone's stares burning into my back. Draco's father broke the silence, "Maybe we should let them get to breakfast Headmaster."

"Yes, of course. Let's finish this conversation after breakfast shall we?"

DRACO'S POV:

Everyone emptied out the room leaving us behind, before my Dad walked out he gave me a nod and a slight smile for the first time ever. I pulled her face up and cupped her face in my hands, "You're stronger than you know. You're gonna be okay. I love you." She sniffled and I kissed her forehead. She wiped her tear stained cheeks. I stared into her bloodshot eyes, "I love you too." I smiled, "Forever?" She asked me. "And always my love."

SKYE'S POV:

We got up and walked to the Great Hall. When we walked in everyone stared at me, I spotted Harry and I could tell he realized that I had been crying. I mouthed, "I'll tell you later." He nodded and when we sat down everyone eventually stop staring. The end of the table where me and Draco had did it was blocked off. I laid my head on Draco's shoulder, I didn't really eat anything. I felt sick to my stomach. "Sweetheart, you need to eat."

I shook my head, "I can't, I don't feel good." He put his hand on my head and pulled it away, "You're not running a fever. Let's go to Madam Pomfrey." I got up and we walked to the Hospital Wing. Madam Pomfrey came up to us, "What's wrong?" I felt like I was gonna be sick, I gagged and Draco rushed me over to the trash can and I threw up. He held my hair back and rubbed my back.

"Come dear, sit down." I sat down on the bed and she took my temperature and my pulse. "Have you been sexually active Miss. Parker?" I nodded my head, "How long ago?" I nudged Draco to tell her, "Um, last night was the most recent. The times before that was maybe last month?" She looked like she was thinking and then put her clipboard down. She lifted my shirt and pushed on my stomach, and when she did I felt sick again. She noticed and put a bucket by my face.

I leaned over the bed and threw up. "What is wrong with me?" She sighed, "Take this, and go to the bathroom. I trust you know how to use it?" She gave me a pregnancy test and I went to the bathroom. I did whatever I needed to do and walked back out. "Now let's wait a few minutes. I'll be right back." Draco looked at me and grabbed my hand. "Draco, what if I'm pregnant? You're gonna leave me or hate me or whatever." I started crying.

He wiped the tears, "Hey, I said I'm in this forever. I'm not gonna hate you, and I'm definitely not going to leave you. If you are pregnant then we'll deal with it together." Madam Pomfrey came back in and looked at the test. "Oh dear. Give me a second." I took the test off the table next to me and looked at it, my eyes widened. Fuck, what am I going to do?