Chapter 68:

I walked in the house and put my trunk down. Fred was sitting at the table reading so I sat next to him, "Hey Freddie." He looked at me and smiled, closing his book. "Hey Skye. You okay?" I nodded my head and he gave me a questioning look. "You only call me Freddie when you're worried about something." I sighed and looked down, playing with my fingers. "I don't know what's going to happen tonight. Or over the next week." I sniffled and he lifted my head.

"Skye, what's wrong?" I wiped my eyes before any tears could fall. "I just wanted to tell you that I love you and thank you. Thank you for being my absolute bestfriend. If something happens to either of us I want you to know that I'll always love you and you'll always be my number one bestfriend. I really don't want something to happen to you because I don't know what I'd without you." He frowned and pulled me into a hug.

"Skye, I love you too. You'll always be my bestfriend, no matter what happens. Don't worry, we're going to be okay." I pulled away and he wiped the tears from my face. "You're too beautiful to be crying." I smiled and he kissed me on the forehead. "Okay. I got to let everyone else know I love them before we head into the unknown." I laughed and walked into the living room. Ron and George were playing Wizards Chess, and Harry and Hermione were playing with Atlas and Claire on the floor.

I sat next to them and they kept playing with the babies like they didn't even see me. I cleared my throat and their heads shot up. "Oh hey Skye. You okay?" I nodded my head. "Yes." They just stared at me. "No. God, how do y'all see straight through me?" They started laughing and Ron and George came sit next to us. Then Fred joined us, and then everyone else. Draco had walked in the living room, "What's going on here?" I motioned him towards me and he sat on the couch behind me. He opened his legs so I was sitting between them and he played with my hair.

"Okay so is everyone here?" I looked around and nodded. "So guys, we have no idea what we're going to be dealing with tonight. I just want everyone to know that no matter what happens I love each and every one of you. I wouldn't have been able to make it through the last few years of school without y'all. We're in this together. At least if anyone does happen to die, at least we knew that they went out fighting. But lets hope it doesn't come to that." I got up and they all came up to me, each giving me a hug.

When Lupin came up to me he gave me the longest hug of all. "I especially thank you. You were the father figure in my life that I needed. You took me under your wing when I needed it, and I'll never be able to thank you enough. I love you." He hugged me tighter and sniffled. "You're very welcome Skye. You'll always be my favorite student, one of my strongest ones for sure. I love you too. Don't ever forget that." He pulled away and everyone started talking.

Draco came up behind me and hugged me. "You are so much stronger than you know baby. We got this." I laid my head on his chest. He was taller than me so my I only reached his chin when I stood on my flat feet. He was 6'2 and I was 5'8. "I love you Skye." He kissed the top of my head. "I love you too Draco."

"Always?" I turned around and looked at him.

"And forever."