²⁷| Boyfriend to Lover in a Day

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

"~Parseltongue~"

":Deathtongue:"

~~~ August 2, 1990. Right where we left off ~~~

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

I looked up, into his Golden eyes, and I knew that I wanted to be his, and him to be mine. I moved my hand from his waist to the waistband of his boxers. His eyes widened. I trailed my hands down the seams of his boxers and made him moan at my featherlight touches.

I hooked a finger in his boxers' waistband and dragged him to the bed and pushed him onto it. His eyes widened even more, "Harry" he groaned, looking sexy as hell. This just made my dick twitch more. When he was sitting on my bed, I spread his legs and stood between his legs, my dick centimetres from his face. He seemed to understand and slowly rubbed his face against my bulge.

I groaned and gripped his hair. He moaned at the slight pain and started to lick my bulge through the boxers. We've found a kink! I moaned, "Oh Killian...Oh, Merlin!". He lightly circled the head of my cock and sucked on it. I moaned louder than ever and blinding ecstasy coursed through me and I came in my boxers, a wet patch forming where the head of my cock was. He lightly licked the wet patch and tasted my semen. He groaned at the taste and gripped my waist harder.

It was time for his turn.

I pulled at his hair so he looked up at me and claimed his lips. My first kiss. He tasted sweet and minty, like green apples and peppermint. I also tasted myself on him and it just made me groan even more. It was chaste, but passionate nonetheless. I fell to my knees before him and rubbed my face against huge cock. He groaned and shouted "Hadrian, Oh God!". His hands slipped into my Ebony locks and gripped them hard and tugged. I moaned at his dominant behaviour and rubbed more insistently.

I brought my hands up and gripped him through his boxers. He moaned my name even louder, I liked the sound of that. I licked the head of his dick and rubbed his shaft at the same time. It was too much for him, he came hard, screaming my name in pure bliss. Some of his semen seeped through the boxers and I continued licking. He tasted salty but very masculine. I sighed as he cleaned both of us up with a wave of his hand.

He pulled me into his lap and kissed me fiercely. I could taste myself on his lips which just made feel so much more sensual. We finally resurfaced and he rested his forehead against mine. "That was amazing Hadrian" he whispered. "Thank you. If you were wondering, that was my first time too. The first time ever in all the millennia I've been alive. Thank you" he said sincerely, with what I definitely knew was love in his voice. It was just like when Uncle Lucius and Aunt Cissa talked to each other.

"No problem, I loved it too. So thank you". I smiled at him, my heart beating faster. "Killian, I love you. I know it's too soon, and I'm too young, but I have to tell you. I love you". When he didn't respond I tried to get out of his lap but he just tightened his hands around me and kissed me fiercely, possessively.

"I love you too" he whispered in my ear.

I grinned at the giddy feeling I felt when he said those words. He laid down with him behind me, his chest to my back and his arms around me, resting on my stomach. He held me tighter and pulled the Silk sheets over us and told me to go to sleep. And that's exactly what I did.

~~~ Time skip to next day ~~~

The next morning when I woke up, I was so happy. I didn't know why, well I know why, but I was so very happy. So happy, that I don't think I could walk. I'd probably be skipping around the manor on a cloud. I heard a chuckle on my side. I turned in Killian's arms to face him with a huge smile, literally, nothing could spoil my day.

I kissed him happily, sweetly. It was full of passion, yet very gentle and full of love. "Good morning, love" I chirped. He just chuckled at my enthusiasm, "Good morning to you too darling" he said grinning cheekily. I just giggled, yes...me...giggling. How did it get to this stage!

I wiggled out of his arms and dragged him to the bathroom, "We need to get ready. We have so much work to do!" I exclaimed cheerfully and dragged into the bath, which was already running.

We took a quick bath with a little kissing...okay who's kidding who, with a lot of snogging and little bathing. After that, I walked into my closet to inspect what to wear. I realised that Killian was still in his boxers and his very big di-...he's probably waiting to match with me. I turned around quickly and riffled through my clothes and then through the clothes that were already here.

I wore Black Crushed Velvet pants and Royal Purple Silk shirt along with the Blue Dragon-hide boots that were the same shade as the Blue Diamonds on the Black Lordship ring. I wore the Acromantula Silk shoulder cape today with the Black crest on it. I decided that from today I wanted to start acting like a Pureblood Lord and not a child someone can dismiss easily. I was going to change this corrupted world and I am going to do it properly. 

Being a Lord means a lot of responsibilities. It's not just strutting around your big Manor and flaunting your wealth everywhere you go. There is going to be a lot of political manoeuvring involved. For the first few years, it would probably best if I stick around with Uncle Lucy, best not to be alone in shark-infested waters!

I wore all my Lordship rings, that's when I realised that I did not have my Potter Lordship ring, nor did I have my McGonnagal Heirship ring. When I almost freaked out, hands slid around my waist and held me in a tight embrace, I realised he was still in his boxers and his big package was pressing against my ass. It started to harden and I realise he could hear everything I was thinking. I heard chuckling as I got my mind out of the gutter. "Don't worry Harry, Ragnok probably has it and will give it to you whenever you guys meet next" he murmured into my ears. There was nothing sexual about that, it was purely emotional and loving. I got my mind completely out of the gutter and kissed him to show my gratitude.

I then turned back to jewellery. I probably don't need any more rings, with four rings already on one hand and to more still to go - one on each hand. I continued my search for the perfect piece of metal and stone to wear. 

And boy was I not disappointed!