Chapter 0: Prologue (AN)

In this Wattpad Fanfiction AU I coded it it so that every person on earth is born with a compass that leads them to their soulmate. Will George and Dream find each other? Or will they both live sad little lives without ever seeing one another?

Okay no, but seriously. This is a soulmate AU idea that my friend told me about (you know who you are.) But it wasn't originally hers either, she saw it on Instagram. So if you have seen something like this before, just know that I know I didn't come up with it first, I just took the idea and added random crap to make it my own.

The cover design was edited by me but I found the art on Pinterest from a user called @TalkativePeanuts , so the credit is going to them :)

Okay so in this AU every person on earth is born with a mark on their wrist that looks like a compass. Well, how it works is whenever someone turns 15 (or if there's an age gap, when their soulmate turns 15) the needle in the compass turns red and will start spinning. It shows the direction where their soulmate is located. But if their soulmate dies, the needle will go brown and point where their soulmate was buried. (You can see where this is going with George...)
Eventually, when or if a person finds their soulmate and looks them in the eyes in person for the first time, their compass will spin around uncontrollably until they understand or except that they are meant to be together. When the compass stops spinning like that, the needle will turn orange and stay that way until they die or until their soulmate dies and it turns brown.
Alright. That's all I can tell you about the compass. See you in chapter 1!

Hopefully.......
Hehe

Pog through the pain bois.. Pog through the pain.

Also, I know I said it already but, the cover was designed by me but I found the art from @TalkativePeanuts  on Pinterest, so the credit goes to them :)

Oh! And this is also only the third story I've ever written in my life so don't judge too hard if it sucks. Constructive criticism is allowed but don't be a little muffin about things and make me feel bad okay? Yeah, that's all I have to say.
Now GO TO BED. YOU HAVE SCHOOL IN THE MORNING AND YOU'RE GONNA FAIL YOUR TEST IN ALGEBRA UNLESS YOU GET SLEEP!!

I mean-

you can read chapter one but then after that- GO TO SLEEP YOU MUFFINHEAD!!