Prologue

CRUSH!!!!

A simple word right???  So how would you define crush????

If you ask this to google...it would say

"A burning desire to be with someone you find very attractive and extremely special!!!"

The other defination would say

"A strong feeling of romantic love for someone that is usually not expressed and does not last for long time!!!"

So are these Google definations correct???
May be or may be not???

But can google define what do you actually feel when for the first time your crush Actually talks to you????

- That butterflies dancing in your stomach....that jittery feeling....that nervousness....oh shit do I look good wala reaction!!!!

     Google ofcourse can not feel this.....after all these are not invented by technology....these are just amateur feelings of this pumping organ named HEART❤️!!!!!!

But what happens when your crush Actually becomes your lover????
       - people would say you are a lucky one!!! Aren't you?????

_______________________________________

Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy, two different humans with two different personalities crushed on each other since school times!!!

         One was the centre of attraction of the school, whereas other was hardly known to many!!!!

           He was the hot hunk every students favourite....then she was the chasmish nerd just teachers favourite!!!!

           Classmates and fellow students use to die to be his friends.....whereas she never made friends!!!!

            He use to love being amongst the crowd....whereas she prefferd being alone!!!!

            They were poles apart.....but but but the law of attraction says  opposites attract!!!!

           That is what happened with manik and nandini!!! The hot hunk crushed on the innocence of the nerd.... whereas the nerd crushed on the aura and charm that hot hunk carried with him!!!!

But this stupid heart never understands things when its time to understand....it generally is late in understanding!!!

         Both were of the opinion that no it's just the hormones....a mere school time stupid crush.... nothing else!!! But the fact they dint realise is that yes ofcourse it's a crush....but It wasn't just a mere one.....it was more than crush may be liking!!!!

How would both react when they would meet each other after 7 yrs of crushing on each other....but this time not as classmates but as bussiness associates!!!Will pain in one heart have its medicine from the other heart???

How would they react when they will get to know that my crush had a Crush one me????

Will these two individuals who became bussiness partners for a deal.....make a deal for life and become life partners?????

So guyz....howz it???
Shall I continue???
Would you all like to read this????
It is going to a cute emotional story!!!!

How would you react if you meet your crush after years???

Wouldn't you be happy knowing your crush has a crush on you???

Wouldn't you consider yourself the luckiest if your crush is only your lover???

Would be waiting for your answers!!!!

Let's start the journey from crush to lovers!!!