2

You did a sin Laksh,  how could you?  How could you betray her again and again?

I know saniya,  I know i did a sin,  thats why i am still afraid of going back.  I dont know how much she struggled without me. I want her to be happy,  but i am not sure. If it is swara or any other girl,  they will move on but it is ragini. That time i am angry for whatever she did and took an impulsive decision and still struggling to get solace.

Laksh,  how?  I cant blame her from whatever i heared.   Where did you get a girl like her who unconditionally loves you. You are a fool,  you droped the most valuable thing in your hand and searched for some empty vessals.

Exactly,  vamshi is right. You did wrong laksh,  I am not going to say she is right on everything,  but there is a question,  who changed her?  You and the entire maheswaries and Gadodiyas changed her. From your story what i understood that she is innocent. You all played with her innocence. Everything have a limit,  and you all throw her in to the edge of the cliff. What we will do on that time,  yes we try to escape,  that is what she did.

I dont understand any of your family. How can you propose the women who is the sister of your fiancee?  How can swara accept the man who is going to be her brother in law and how can she fall in love with the man who is her sister fiance, that sister who fought against everyone for her. She betrayed ragini. How can you laksh?   how can you broke the heart of a women who fought with her daadi for your brother?
Sanskaar, he changed her,  then left her at the middle to struggle her own. What wrong she did?  she tried to survive from you all.  About her father,  Ofcource ragini is a fool,  she fighted for a man who never gave her the love of a father,  a man who betrayed her mother and still she stood behind him,  stood behind a man who never holded her once. Manisha said and looked laksh disappointedly.

Rohan and soham stared each other. Rohan sighed,  Laksh you know,  me and soham can understand her more than anyone.
You all know we both are step brothers. When my mother and soham dad died,  Then we came to know there is a love story between my father and his mother. They loved each other and circumstances made them apart. Both lived in a loveless marriage with our parent. That uncomfortable thought,  we born just for the sake of marriage made us struggle. We both accepted their marriage but still battled with our heart. I always have that uncomfortable feeling whenever i thought about my mother. My mother never got the love she deserved and her son accepted another one as his mother. The same feelings are gone through soham too. Whenever we saw them together we smiled for the sake of them,  but never reached our smile in to the eyes. Soham too struggled when he saw my father. You know,  when we cant even express our feeling infront of others,  living a life full of acting and still moaning for the death of the lost one. It will hurt,  it will hurt soo much that we want to die. For me and soham,  we have each other to rely on,  both are in the same situation and then our twin brothers born. The childrens out of love. We loves them,  but sometimes it is too hard to stay there. That is the reason why we left india and came to paris. They all believe its our dream job here and we are catching up with it,  but the truth is we both escaped from miseries we have facing.

Soham calmed rohan. Laksh,  he is right,  we struggled a lot and i think ragini too have that uncomfortable feeling in her heart,  a feeling  she cant share with anyone. I am still amazed by the fact that she accepted swara and her mom because when she clearly knows her dad betrayed her mom and her mom lived a loveless marriage because of those, still she accepted. I think she want to escape from there. She want to escape from her father and his new wife. Think about it,  whenever she saw them together her heart surely questioned about the injustice to her mom. If it all started because of her thought that you will be her escape from the house,  then you did a big sin laksh... a very big sin.